ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheels on, Cleaned, Polished, Torsion beam adjusted (Not for the euro haters)

Got my torsion beam re adjusted today so that it wasnt stoopidly low on the back. Had a few dramas with getting it back in its splines in the right place but i got there in the end. That meant i could get me new wheels on cos it doesnt scrub anymore;).

So i gave her a wash and polish cos she deserves it!!! Happy viewing!

Shorty

Attachments

• IMG_0688small.JPG
    IMG_0688small.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_0689small.JPG
    IMG_0689small.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_0690small.JPG
    IMG_0690small.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 130
  1.8 Civic EX
gotta love the naples! good stuff!

Nice choice on the wheels, always good to try something different...

A silver Honda
Gonna be honest and say that i hate the design of those wheels...

but i love the spacing of the rear wheels, the polished finish and the low drop:cool:

Snick, they are alulines mate. German wheels. Unsure of what they came off originally. Was told they were nissan but iv also been told they're far too old to be off a nissan.

Car wont start now, Getting fuel and turning over fine just no fire. RAC say three hours before they can get out. :( anyone any ideas on what it could be?

Shorty

damp plugs?

Check your HT leads?

Car looks nice, ive been looking at the euro look today in detail. I fancy it but for now ill be staying as i am but im fancing some Steffan RS alloys with the rear arch lipped out and proper sticky out action :)

FULL FAT 182
good job there matey, fancy lowering my torsion bar when i get the coilovers on ? ? ?

euro all the way

wazza16valver said:
good job there matey, fancy lowering my torsion bar when i get the coilovers on ? ? ?

euro all the way

Yeah i can do it for you if you can get the car to me mate. In stafford for next two weeks (home at weekends) but then i go back home to yorkshire as iv finished at uni now.

Let me know via PM pal?

Shorty

Suzuki SV650
Nice one matey, glad you finally sorted out the rear! Get her fired up shes too nice to be sitting there on that driveway, too many nice roads around where you live mate!

p.s. buy my car :OP

RENAULT CLIO 1.4
that looks nuts want some euro wheels for myn 13" haha just stick with my turbines for now.euro all the way its the future