ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheels On

Clio Sport 172
Rota Grids, Gunmetal with polished lip. Not to everyones taste but I like them :cool:. Next on the shopping list is lowering and getting rid of the chav 16v badges.

Sorry for the lack of effort in taking the pics. It is pissing down

testrs2.jpg

testqe9.jpg

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I'm not a big fan of aftermarket wheels, but they do look good!

Is your car lowered @ the moment?

Clio on SL 2118s
they look better than i thought they would.
and as long as you like them it dont matter,
plus theyre different :)

J03

MX5 1.8
i was going to get the inovite ones but otped to go down the euro route, i think the inovite ones look much better, its nice though, a good drop will look nicely

Clio Sport 172
Is that a Saxo 16v badge????

Unfortunately yes, a friend of mine is going to take it off for me. I would do it myself but I am certain I saw a thread on here that it peeled some of the paint off when they took theres off so I am going to get him to do it :) They were on it when I brought the car

J03

MX5 1.8
Is that a Saxo 16v badge????

Unfortunately yes, a friend of mine is going to take it off for me. I would do it myself but I am certain I saw a thread on here that it peeled some of the paint off when they took theres off so I am going to get him to do it :) They were on it when I brought the car

tell me about it, the prick before me had superglued it off and took the paint of my car!!