ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheels!

'92 172, Lotus Elise
Picked up my new wheels the other day!

(seems CS sometimes resizes the images, so click em for the proper version :))
DSC_4913.JPG

they're original williams wheels, powdercoated in white with a polished lip

DSC_4912_cropped.JPG

and rainbow flick centre caps, for some reason! :D

DSC_4916.JPG

DSC_4924.JPG

there were the old ones
DSC_4811.JPG

more pics here. thanks to my housemate for the pics :p

and cheers again to Middo for supplying the wheels :D

Last edited:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
what u doing woth the turbines??

looks good mate, id love some williams wheels but too much money!!

'92 172, Lotus Elise
cheers guys :D

im not sure what im doing with the turbines. They're currently sitting in my huge cupboard, out of the way, recovering from the abuse :p

Im not sure they are worth much? might just keep em for various track day affairs :)

:edit: oh, why has CS resized my pics? making them look really aliased :( - click them for the full effect!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
the centre caps look black rather than that other colour you were describing, but in all honesty that dont matter as the black centre caps look great on the white wheels.

Dci 100
Nice :)

you should be able to sell the turbines to euro modders, they're supposed to love em ;)

depends what conditinon there in, but with a refurb or powercoating you might make some dosh

'92 172, Lotus Elise
the pic didnt bring out the flick very well (its a 100% crop!) Will get a proper one soon :)

Ive recently refurbed the turbines (myself though, so just sprayed) But think ill keep em as track wheels unless the euro scene can pay me lots of monies ;)

VW Golf GT TDi 150ish
Ah schweeeet! Makes it look a hundred times better! Now just to fix the rear bumper eh??!

Chocolate Bar™
love the way you posted the pic of the centre cap you dropped on the floor and chipped the paint off of ;)

look loads better on your car than they did on mine i hate to say, but im glad you like them :)

'92 172, Lotus Elise
i chipped it? crap!

and sean, was just about to send you a pic, but seems you're on the ball on these forums :D you should be proud of how clean it is too :p

:edit ah, that reminds me.. bumper *runs off to the wanted forum*

Last edited:
  Chocolate Bar™
luckily I always have a can of andromeda available for repairs ;)

better pick of the rainbow flip :)

P1010015.gif