ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Next Gen/PC] GTA V

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Finally announced for the PC and next gen consoles for Autumn.
Had a search and couldn't find a dedicated thread for this.

Link

Should be worth replaying on the PC with better graphics and bug fixes. Plus there's the added benefit of being able to tweak and mod the PC version.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
According to their blog it will feature ‘across-the-board graphical and technical improvements to deliver a stunning new level of detail. Increased draw distances, finer texture details, denser traffic, and enhanced resolutions’.

Also promised are ‘new wildlife, upgraded weather and damage effects, and an array of new details to discover’. The PC version will also have a video editor.

The graphical improvements will carry over to GTA Online as well, which right from the start will include all the added features that have been accrued in the months since the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions were released.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
One of the VERY few games that I might rebuy for another platform. A technical showcase - amazing what they managed from the graphical limitations on the 360. This should be epic on the PC - especially with the aiming potential of keyboard and mouse :)

D.

F82 M4
One of the VERY few games that I might rebuy for another platform. A technical showcase - amazing what they managed from the graphical limitations on the 360. This should be epic on the PC - especially with the aiming potential of keyboard and mouse :)

D.

I personally would never use a K&M for a 3rd person view game. I always use the 360 pad, Watch Dogs, Dead Space etc.

FPS, RTS & MOBA K&M FTW! :cool:

Will definitely be rebuying this, just for the ease of playing it on my PC instead of using the PS3 & f**king about with skype etc to talk to my mates.

Oh and the mods, I cant wait :D

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I personally would never use a K&M for a 3rd person view game. I always use the 360 pad, Watch Dogs, Dead Space etc.

FPS, RTS & MOBA K&M FTW! :cool:

I still fail at the aiming though, m8. I seriously cannot aim for s**t with a pad. I'd tried changing the settings on the inputs, but to no avail. I normally get my arse kicked against the AI when quick aiming is needed with a pad. If I went online, I'd be a sitting duck....

D.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
i'll be buying this for the ps4 I reckon.

got it on PS3 but never got round to really playing it as my first ps3 died not long after i got it and didn't replace it until after I bought the ps4,doh! I have a habit of mothballing old consoles and keeping them but just never using them which is a bit silly but seems to just be how I roll, lol!

awesome! not played this since november when i got rid of my ps3 to get a ps4 thinking (stupid i know) i could just play it on the ps4 as well. Hopefully my online game will carry over as well.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
It's likely but if not you can still trade in your GTA V for Xbox 360 or PS3 and put the money towards the next gen version.

dk

911 GTS Cab
I can hopefully now get rid of my 360 and ps3, I was keeping the 360 around for this and the ps3 for last of us, can now buy those both on ps4 :)

hopefully they'll change the story slightly for people who want to buy it again so it's not total repetition.

1.8 Civic EX
Quite pleased about this, I didn't buy it on the 360 in the hope that they would release it on XONE, looks like the gamble paid off :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
PC modding community will be right into this.

This is from GTA IV:

Even has time travel!

Last edited by a moderator:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Of course the maps are much more detailed too:

1842460-ice2011_7_19_5_36_36.png

original.jpg

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Well that's GTA IV, pal. Modded. On a PC.

I'd love to get back into modding and I think this game could be the one to make it happen.

I've not hacked around a game properly since I was at school. In fact, my mods for Halo CE are still on the halomods forum from 2004 which is probably the last game I modded.

Evo 8 MR
GTA V in 4K would be amazing. I just hope this runs better than GTA IV did when it was first released on PC.

2014 Focus Titanium
God I can't wait for this on PC! Anyone got any more info on release dates or more videos of the graphics?

1.8 Civic EX
Release date of November 1st for next gen consoles aparently .

Source is a tweet from my local Game store.