ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Next Gen/PC] GTA V

Citroen DS3 DSport
My Tesco order was dispatched today. I'm looking forward to playing this, didn't play it on last gen.

AK

M240i
No idea the status of mine. Not back till late Wednesday so hopefully it'll be around to play on Thursday evening.

Mini JCW
10734041_10152474061962006_9051196615779868612_n.jpg

Goodbye life.

Mini JCW
Been on this all night, literally just turned it off.

Not tried online as I assume the servers will be struggling with the influx of players as with all new releases.

Mini JCW
Very engrossing. One mission initially sees you chasing down a guy in a van, using the dog to track his scent and you chasing him on foot - all this I did in first person view and it felt so immersive!

Not completed much at all as I just kept d*cking about trying as many cars and bikes out as possible!

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Might have an early dart this afternoon and off tomorrow so will be playing it right through. Any money glitches yet?

Clio 1.2 16v
The installs are 30 min transfer from disc to the hard drive then a patch of 1.14gb for PS4! Incase anyone was hoping for a quick turn on and play

AK

M240i
I still can't understand why Microsoft / Sony don't allow you to download the day 1 patches prior to release day.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I still can't understand why Microsoft / Sony don't allow you to download the day 1 patches prior to release day.

Because the games are installed from the disc when creating a folder for them on the HDD. The patches verify that the installation has been digitally signed and isn't a pirated version of the game installed on the system.

Probably.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
If any of the regulars who we played with on the 360 are online tonight there is a few of us going online at about 7.30pm.

GT is Bonxy if you don't have me. :)

RS Clio 182
Police chases are so much fun in first person hehe. The improvement in graphics just makes you appreciate how much detail has been put into the game - problem is you forget quickly what the last gen looked like and think it was like this all along ha....the water/lighting effects are stunning. Havnt been up into the mountains yet.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
First thing i did was get into ammu nation to increase my skill level and head. Later i'll be heading to get a lap dance lol