ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Next Gen/PC] GTA V

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Controls sorted now :smile: Two options near the bottom for handbrake and aiming in the car, back to power sliding my way around :smilingimp:. I've not found any sessions with more than about 8 people in, most have 2 or 3 at best. Will be on again tomorrow.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just noticed that when the police are after you the light on the PS4 controller flashes red and blue and goes green when you escape them lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just noticed that when the police are after you the light on the PS4 controller flashes red and blue and goes green when you escape them lol.

pretty cool eh, i thought their was a cop car out side my room lol. Is their controls for the driving/flying same as the PS3 version. Don't like the new default settings

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I can't remember what the controls were for the PS3 tbh, been ages since I've played it

I drive in car on racing games and have just come from being on Forza horizon, driving in car on this is so weird/crap. Lol. Love the little details though.... Like some cars you jack have a coffee in the cup holder. There's some real neat attention to detail that's so impressive!!

I drive in car on racing games and have just come from being on Forza horizon, driving in car on this is so weird/crap. Lol. Love the little details though.... Like some cars you jack have a coffee in the cup holder. There's some real neat attention to detail that's so impressive!!
You seen the car radio scanning frequencies when you change station?

Mini JCW
Sort of stuck on the single player now. I've done all Franklin and Michaels jobs on the map, just waiting for the heist now - and yet they're still showing as 1 job each? The only other thing that could be classed as a job for both of them is the stunt plane challenge? Tried and it's f*cking tedious so hope that isn't it!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
epFGyXlEekiOlK-YH8Tkcw_0_0.jpg

etf3tPzbNE6PNYYpB48Mag_0_0.jpg

9awPzZzPIEGMHVr31EnANQ_0_0.jpg

4cKgnvm.jpg

RpNtrktjZ0usfZvJuHVC3w_0_0.jpg

YjB4SamD3UmQ1HF7Qf1bsg_0_0.jpg

wu1Ht5JySUmC7GANoL7WZg_0_0.jpg

IVVMybdoKk616j1Cpzr0tQ_0_0.jpg

lPTJxtg.jpg

RlIhGzovYEiNEqnIoHTmbg_0_0.jpg

v1nTjs0.jpg

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
It annoys me that they've gone and put all that effort into FPV, yet you can't look in the wing mirrors because they are blank.

bought one at tescos loaded it up and my amazon one arrived, took the amazon one back to tesco's i've also got a full refund from amazon. so got it for free in the end. Now time to figure out how to transfer my save game from ps3 to ps4

1.8 Civic EX
Picked it up today, looking forward to giving it a go as I didn't get in on the 360. Finally get to see what all the hype is about. Any idea on the size of initial install from disc and updates? I'm out tonight but might just whack the disc in and start it installing/downloading before I go so I don't have to wait about when I get a chance to actually play.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Picked it up today, looking forward to giving it a go as I didn't get in on the 360. Finally get to see what all the hype is about. Any idea on the size of initial install from disc and updates? I'm out tonight but might just whack the disc in and start it installing/downloading before I go so I don't have to wait about when I get a chance to actually play.
Thats what I do. Set the sleep timer to one hour, get it started then go out.

Cayman S Edition 1

I had to wait a good hour yesterday, but that was on a new Xbox (500MB update) and then approx 1GB game update as well as installing the damn game to HD.

Then had another 1GB update today!!

1.8 Civic EX
Thats what I do. Set the sleep timer to one hour, get it started then go out.

Sleep timer? Didn't know there was one? that in the xbox settings somewhere?

I had to wait a good hour yesterday, but that was on a new Xbox (500MB update) and then approx 1GB game update as well as installing the damn game to HD.

Then had another 1GB update today!!

jeez! I'll defo be starting this off before i go out then, on my shat internet it could take a while lol

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Just got this for £35 with a download code from eBay using the "Home Account" trick. Can't wait to start playing!