ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next meet 01/07/12 @ 16:00

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Sunday 1st July
Bowlplex Dudley followed by Food?

So the first meet I'm organizing for you impatient lot (especially Martin) and we have decided on Sunday 1st July mainly because this falls just after payday for the majority.

Wanted to do some sort of drive, nice roads, nice place to meet along the way but to be honest it's probably not a good idea till later July/August due to the unpredictable weather.

For this reason we've decided that good old bowling would be a bit of a laugh, costs next to nothing and gives us somewhere dry for the usual West Midlands banter.

Then we can go and have food/a drink for those that want it, variety of places in the Dudley complex but if anyone has a preference let me know below and we can book in.

So details:
We'll meet in the large separate carpark behind the Showcase cinema as there's usually plenty of room and we can park together there.
The time shall we say 15:00, I'll be calling tomorrow to book bowling shortly after that.
The Postcode if needed DY1 4TA

Hopefully after this meet we will begin to have the good weather again and between Don and I we have a few other idea's that will hopefully be successful. Any suggestions though please PM either of us.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Good call for the first meet. There is even a McDonalds for Mart!!!

There is Pizza Hut, Nandos, Chiquittos, McD's and a pub for a pub meal.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Re: Next meet 01/07/12 @ 15:00

Won't be able to make this i'm afraid lads, too short notice for me to get the day off work,
enjoy fingering those balls though. :D

Monthly meet and CSS for me then.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Sunday?? Its a shame mate...see if the dog hair can make the balls faster or spin more

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member

I'd like it alot more if I got paid twice times as much, I might actually be able to be a functioning human being then.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182

Least it pays the bills. I think most people hate their jobs.
I love my job don........ I mean what could be better than playing with big, long, thick, hard lengths of pipe? Always fun ;)

AAhhh i can't make this due to being elsewhere on that day!!:( i shall come to the next meet at santa pod.;)

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172

I am in cornwall (With a BIG brolly and f**kin wellies by the look of it !!!! :mad:)

If someone could shout me a lift, I could make it. No way I'd keep up on the drive, with the KA lol. :(

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I won't be able to make this as I'm going away on the 3rd so literally saving all my pennies now. Sorry guys.

renault clio 172
Someone add me to the list on my trusty iPhone, I've been practising on the kinect (bowling) not driving!! And eating I don't have a problem with lol

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Course mate, I will pick you up.

1. mharvey
2. Don
3. Cerrone
4. Tom C (with mharvey)
5. RSL78

Someone add me to the list on my trusty iPhone, I've been practising on the kinect (bowling) not driving!! And eating I don't have a problem with lol

Done. :)

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member

Yeah sorry mate will ask Mod's to amend the thread now, thanks for reminding me.
Out of the few people that are able to attend a couple wanted it a bit later so it is 16:00

Thanks again

Bit late in the day for me to be honest sorry, If it was morning/afternoon it would be much better for me (and I only speak for myself :p), but will come on the next one!

Clio 172 Ph2

If this windscreen turns up on friday and the MOT's done i'll be there!

RB 182 Cup
Bit busy on Sunday :( gutted would be cool meeting everyone doubt my little 1.2 would keep up anyways haha.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Giving this a bump as its on Sunday...if you know people who fancy it, feel free to bring them along. :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye mate there dead friendly. Introduce yourself and take it from there. Wish I could make it but I've gotta pack for holiday. And save all my pennies. Hope it's a decent turnout.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Tempted to possibly come only just got my 172 are you a friendly lot I presume lol

Come along...we're a good bunch and we always welcome newbies...just come and say hi and introduce yourself. We all had our first meet once...:)

Mini 1000/172/Leon
Come along...we're a good bunch and we always welcome newbies...just come and say hi and introduce yourself. We all had our first meet once...:)

Hmm may come along then at the cars in the park show in the morning but if get away quickly enough will come along hopefully

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Lads really sorry can't make this! Gotta sort some bits out!!

Mini 1000/172/Leon
Sorry couldn't come didn't leave cars in the park till 4:00pm get caught up looking at the shiny cars...

PB172
Soooorry boys havent been on here in ages and had a footy match today anyway! Hope it went well for all that turned up, anyone get any pics?