ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nexus 7 boot loop after upgrade

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
My N7 (2013) has borked for no apparent reason. Was running stock 5.0.2 and is now stuck on the Google logo.
Tried to boot to recovery menu but seems to have no effect.
Any ideas? May just bin it and buy something else

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Mine went a bit mental after the latest update but then sorted itself out. I left it on charge after I managed to turn it off and went beck to it a day later and it was alright.
Might be worth trying that?

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
My N5 went into a boot loop 3 weeks ago, the only way I could get it sorted was by using Wugfresh Nexus Root Toolkit and flash back to stock 5.0.2

Give that a go.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
My N5 went into a boot loop 3 weeks ago, the only way I could get it sorted was by using Wugfresh Nexus Root Toolkit and flash back to stock 5.0.2

Give that a go.
I can't do anything with it. I can get to the bootloader menu where you can choose recovery mode.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Aye Wugfresh's Toolkit has saved me from all kinds of situations.
Tried that briefly earlier. It went through the motions to unlocking it (and then froze for 15 minutes, and did nothing). So got it back into bootloader and tried a fresh factory rom from Google's site... laptop went through the motions in flashing, but the device did nowt.
I think it's properly fucked

2014 Focus Titanium
Tried that briefly earlier. It went through the motions to unlocking it (and then froze for 15 minutes, and did nothing). So got it back into bootloader and tried a fresh factory rom from Google's site... laptop went through the motions in flashing, but the device did nowt.
I think it's properly fucked
Similar thing happened to me and I ended up having to do stuff through fastboot manually. I'm a firm believer that any boot loop device can be revived in some way shape or form, just sometimes can take hours.

PS you can still give it to me if you want

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I can get it to the point where it gives me an Unlock bootloader? screen. It's from there it won't go any further. I press it to Yes and then leave it allegedly doing something... doing nowt though! Broken flash?