ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

nice surprise

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3

got my 172 about a week ago now and found a nice surprise under the passenger seat yesterday. Had parked up on my way to get a paper and reached for the tray (as mentioned in the manual) only to find a 6 disk cd changer, bonus! AIso while im posting, a question. I have a 16" alloy spare, is this standard or not as the book reakons i should have a steelie.

Cheers, Dave.

Trophy 263 + 265

the 172 comes standard with a 6 disk cd changer and also a spare alloy.

glad you are chuffed though

Lee

BMW M2C

Some of the later 172s had the autochanger removed!!! Renault saving a few quid here and there!!

dk

911 GTS Cab

its annoying because the 172 didnt have a cd changer for the last 6 or so months of sale yet the non uk ones did, and the non uk 182s get it as standard too!

Lee

BMW M2C

Not all EU imports had them either. It was decided at the factory and seeing as they shipped over here either via Renault or an importer it was hit and miss.

When I purchased mine not all of the new EU imports I looked at had the autochanger.

Renault consistency!

I didnt get an autochanger with mine. It wouldve come out straight away anyway. 6 discs? Bah, Ive got approx 5500 tracks on my HU.