ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nicks 172 Cup From The Start!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good effort mate, carbon bonnet looks lovely :)

What camber are you running front and rear now then?

Just over 3 degrees neg on the front and with the rear shim should be between 2.25 - 2.5 degrees neg on the rear.

Bonnet looks good Nick :)

Cheers!

Bonnet looks good, never seen those wheels before. I assume your not using the 25mm spacers now? I personally wouldn't reshell it now. If you bin it at a trackday the. Maybe reshel it if it's bent! Have fun at the trackday tho mate

Yeah still using the 25mm's Chris, with them being only 6 inches wide instead of the standard 7 inch wheel that everyone has I dont have any arch rubbing issues. I know what you guys are saying about the reshell, its looks alright in the pictures but in the flesh you can actually see the dents/scratches in the roof. And it really bugs me for some reason! lol

330i. E30 Touring.
Perspex roof, anyone?

We'll also cut an escape hatch in the floor so you can get out when it's on it's roof. x

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
We'll also cut an escape hatch in the floor so you can get out when it's on it's roof. x

Tee hee, Tom doesnt know it yet, but one of these is getting hidden on the underside of the JMS race car ;)

278119523v7_480x480_Front.jpg

There 7J, ET35. I didnt sell them in the end, so iv got some dunlop slicks on them for the summer.

Oh strange, presume then that only 24 wheels were made in that fitment size and not just in general! However still pretty darn rare!

p.s. If you ever want to sell them, pm me first please! :)

CF bonnet looks great fella :approve:

Cheers dude, looks alright however it isnt very light. Lighter than my standard bonnet but weighs about as much as a ph1 alloy bonnet, though my mate that fitted it said there'd be no problem in cutting some bits out of it to make it a little lighter ;)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Oh strange, presume then that only 24 wheels were made in that fitment size and not just in general! However still pretty darn rare!

p.s. If you ever want to sell them, pm me first please! :)

Cheers dude, looks alright however it isnt very light. Lighter than my standard bonnet but weighs about as much as a ph1 alloy bonnet, though my mate that fitted it said there'd be no problem in cutting some bits out of it to make it a little lighter ;)

Nice one.

I quite fancy changing mine for a CF (with some aerocatches) soonish, as my current bonnet is a right state.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Carbon looks good!, Leave the fucker as it is - you know as soon as you re-shell the old girl you'll get twated on track!

You filled your spare seat for Sunday?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Carbon bonnet looks bang on, I wouldn't even consider re-shelling. Have you tried just pushing it out from the inside for now?

Barley noticeable and it's a track car. Mental.

Carbon looks good!, Leave the fucker as it is - you know as soon as you re-shell the old girl you'll get twated on track!

You filled your spare seat for Sunday?

Lol, would be sods law. Someone said to me about getting a CF roof for this.... ;)

Im taking the mrs up with me matey, come up still if you want though. Will of been a while since youve been on a track, lifting off everywhere! :p

Carbon bonnet looks bang on, I wouldn't even consider re-shelling. Have you tried just pushing it out from the inside for now?

Barley noticeable and it's a track car. Mental.

Cheers dude, havent tried pushing it out. Tbh with it being so close to the windscreen, if I tried pushing it out it could crack the windscreen or break the seal between the two.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Look Nick, i know you are bitter about my Cup being prettier and just as capable as yours but i think a re-shell is a little OTT.....;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Lol yeah, though tbf thats because Tom failed and ordered a baby seat instead of a mans seat. Not saying that Ollies a man though either! lol

I would say im more man than you but i'd be lying.....you are quite literally twice than man i am!

Status
Not open for further replies.