ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Night/day shots with new wheels

TrackCar & F30 330d
Finally got my track wheels and tyres put together and put on the car.
I think it looks so much better on 15"
Sorry for the rubbish quality.
DSC01342.jpg

DSC01343.jpg

DSC01351.jpg

DSC01354.jpg

DSC01365.jpg

DSC01368.jpg

DSC01381.jpg

DSC01385.jpg

DSC01386.jpg

DSC01387.jpg

Very impressed with the amount of grip they give. Had a very sprited drive :)
Cant wait for my track day on the 20th of Feb

ITB'd 182...
Looks so much better on 15's imo...

I am a little biased though ;)

Also, what tyres and how much??

C

cliosportheth

looks nice m8,i have mine exactly the same but with anchracite f1's and slammed on coilies:rasp:

TrackCar & F30 330d
Ace!

Semi-slicks, they're not for girls.

Yes indeed they are not for the faint hearted. Especially in this weather.
I kinda got ripped off with the wheels, but the Tyres were 240 for 4 and 20 quid to get the tyres put on, new valves and balanced.
I think i have been sent two Medium compound and two soft compound which is really annoying as it only occured to me after i had got them fitted. Two tyres had a red and blue line and two had yellow and orange. Does anyone know if i am right?

Having them on has solved the rubbing i had. so i was happy with that. But unfortunatly i was only putting them on to give it a blast so now i have my original 182 wheels on now :(

Really cant wait for my trackday. Its gona be goooooooooooooooooood :)

Oh and is a K-tec zorst :D

v6 mk2
looks awesome mate!! quite sensible taking them back off in this weather, save the tread for some spirited track driving, combined with the h&r's should be wicked!