ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non-Sports In Here..

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
My cars already on this thread but that was with a different owner so I will put it on again :rasp:

P1030434.jpg

P1030586.jpg

P1030569.jpg

LY200
Don't really want to put one on to be honest, don't fancy buying the bumper, wings then the skirts to make it look right then to get it sprayed! Far too much lol. Just put a project thread up in projects section. Take a look and let me know what you think!

Don't really want to put one on to be honest, don't fancy buying the bumper, wings then the skirts to make it look right then to get it sprayed! Far too much lol. Just put a project thread up in projects section. Take a look and let me know what you think!

I mean just a ph3 front bumper. Not the sport body kit. Looks like its lacking something at the front, rest looks spot on though. Ofc my personal opinion.

DCi 100
Are those OMP Grand Comforts Harry?

And PH3 front bumper isn't the RS one, no wings/skirts needed. Just this style front bumper;

DSC_0325edited.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
because there is no fog light blanks for the ph3 bumper so cars made after the ph3 date in poverty spec came with a ph2 front bumper due to no fog lights, they still had ph3 front grille and ph3 dash etc

hmmmm ph3 dash is no different than a ph2 dash, only thing that could be different is the clocks as mine has a digital gauge in the centre.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I got my turbs finished today, at last.
Getting someone to do stretched tyres was a right pain :(

Octavia VRS LE
Lowered 40mm
80% tins on the rear, white front diamond and bullets
rs grill
dezent motion white alloys
colour coded front bumper, back bumper, strips door handles and mirrors.
sport interior.

SAM_0721.jpg

SAM_0722.jpg

SAM_0723.jpg

SAM_0725.jpg

sorry about large pics, dunno how to make them smaller!!!!

Lowered 40mm
80% tins on the rear, white front diamond and bullets
rs grill
dezent motion white alloys
colour coded front bumper, back bumper, strips door handles and mirrors.
sport interior.

SAM_0721.jpg

SAM_0722.jpg

SAM_0723.jpg

SAM_0725.jpg

sorry about large pics, dunno how to make them smaller!!!!

Love those wheels mate, been thinking about getting some white alloys for mine, they look bob on with the blue.

'00 Clio 1.4
Mine as she stands today. Not only a non-sport but also a 5 door! Have finally got rid of the nasty lexus style rear lights for some nice ph2's, had some fun with the wiring as the colours didn't match the guide!?

clio back 040311.jpgclio front 040311.jpg

List of mods
- ph2 rear lights
- clear side repeaters with slivertec lamps
- cliosport tax disk holder
- de-stickered
- Halfords alloys (on when I got her and will be changed when funds allow)

She's a bit rough round the edges but I've known her since new and she's not let me down in the 18 months I've had her.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Bloody hell thats of positive camber, think you need to get that set up properly bud, nice car tho, its 1 degree of negative camber you need btw, thats looks more like 2 degree of positive there

i know getting it done soon and some new tyres

chumpmobile
mine, before you all start slating it needs painting i know! just a running project atm!
190849_10150155582616558_718281557_8544344_1974326_o.jpg

191605_10150155581996558_718281557_8544341_4824899_o.jpg

need to go lower on the back, jamie

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Right, trial fit yesterday, he's a little pic.
Hopefully going on tomorrow as I had a slight problem with losing my locking nut bolt, FLOL.
I also broke my new jack, so had to use the scissor jack, scary as f**k.

Edit: And for those with doubt if they'd go on with 25mm spacers, they do ;)

M135i
My mk3 dynamique sx tce

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299517361.747398.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299517361.747398.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 64

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Stop faffing and get them on FFS.

Tomorrow, taking them in during my lunch, hopefully they'll be able to get the locking nut off :D
Gonna get it tracked too, uneven tyre wear on my current wheels is a f**king joke, like, never seen anything that bad, LOL

Tomorrow, taking them in during my lunch, hopefully they'll be able to get the locking nut off :D
Gonna get it tracked too, uneven tyre wear on my current wheels is a f**king joke, like, never seen anything that bad, LOL

Lol I need to get mine done as well, Just ordered 2 new front tyres as they were fucked from camber and rubbage lol. Ill get them set up and should be much better to drive as well. Have you actually lost the adaptor then?