ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non-Sports In Here..

Renault clio van
What size steelies? I found a pic online of how i want it

1bcdee90.jpg

0574e5cc.jpg

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
The first one is on 16" Porsche alloys. Mickb I think his username on here is. He did have it on standard steelies at one point but he's got air so it's loooowww!
Another van in the club! I'll be getting some 172 alloys for mine and hopefully 172 rear bumper, just need money, i never seem to have any lol.

Fabia VRS
Buy it from skeg? A lad i know use to own it, is really nice, looks spot on except the CAF and the bullets.

Yeh I did, just over a month ago now. I'd seen it about a few times before I bought it, but never actually realised it was a 1.2 until I went to view it! I plan on changing the bullets, just deciding what colour scheme to go for, and I quite like the CAF, think it adds a nice touch to the bumper.

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
What size steelies? I found a pic online of how i want it

1bcdee90.jpg

The first one is on 16" Porsche alloys. Mickb I think his username on here is. He did have it on standard steelies at one point but he's got air so it's loooowww!
Another van in the club! I'll be getting some 172 alloys for mine and hopefully 172 rear bumper, just need money, i never seem to have any lol.

correct, that pic there on 16 x 7 porsche 928 wheels, been on 182 wheels, standard alloys and still on steelies

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Thanks, Heading in the way of it looking different as I don't want it to be like anyone else's, same story with everyone else i guess....

alien green rs133
i know its a sport rep, and its got a 1.6 rs engine but its still a "non sport" so still deserves to be in here imo

306729_10151948249040603_1722546718_n.jpg

alien green ;)