ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northys williams limiter

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
heehee wish it was always gay mate. could have saved myself the cost of a remap.

190 BHP Willy 2
FlamingMonkey said:
haha he's a b*tch to get hold of and tie down :D

I know tried a few times already. Will try again today.

How long does it take to do?

Mmmmmm chips battered sausage and curry sauce.

Polo GTi
Well Wayne usually aint in no rush, I got there 9.30am after he had fannied around etc he started about 10.15, then fannied around some more, asnswered about 200billion phone calls, checked emails, he had mine mapped and done by about 1.15pm, I imagine without *****ing, would only be about 2 hours...lol

190 BHP Willy 2
Cool. is quite a trek for me, about 500 mile round trip but from what i've heard he's the biz so worth travelling.

What your limiter set at or does Wayne sort that out depending on power and how hard its pulling? I'm thinking 7000/7100.

Polo GTi
Mines set at 7.1k but he will do it where you want, he didn't ask me he just assumed, someting to do with having the most space under the line onthe r road, he said if i didn't like it he would send me one in the post with the standard limiter if I wanted, he just said don't be ragging it to the limiter every journey as they dont like to rev too high....lol

190 BHP Willy 2
Hmmmmmm how can you not rev it hard. LOL

I drive a 1.6 astra all week so when its the weekend the willie gets some stick!!! I'll prob go for 7100, everyone seems to agree thats a safe enough rev limit.