ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not as low as Coilovers, but i like it!

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
Just got back from Crufts and picked my car up, H & R's fitted, 45mm drop, obviously not as low at the coilovers, but am one happy girly:
also got pics of my black badges which i havent posted yet, and my new cd player and colour coded strip interior & silvervison, oh and yeh needs cleaned!:

S8001275.jpg

S8001276.jpg

S8001277.jpg

S8001278.jpg

S8001280.jpg

S8001282.jpg

S8001283.jpg

S8001284.jpg

S8001285.jpg

S8001286.jpg

S8001287.jpg

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
am toyin with a larger black splitter or something like that to break it up a bit, but honestly like it the way it is.

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
well whats left of the mudflaps haha, kinda left them on a few crubs before it was lowered. the springs came from europerformace but to be totally honest i wouldnt touch them with a barge pole, money came out the account the same day and was promised next day delivery, after 3weeks of phonin daily they arrived!

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
yeh thanks nj, am gonna spray them black pearly to match the paint. bio am not gonna tell you how i managed if your gonna be cheeky and highjack my post :p haha the badges just pull off, well i put a towel over the bonnet and used a ruler to push the front one off and the back on pretty much simalir, the back one has a black bit in the middle tho so be careful not to loose it, i also broke one of the clips gettin the front one off so it is now held in place with super putty!
my wheels were done by a mate free of charge and are poss being done gloss black when he services it for me, in two weeks if he is free :D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yeah the MK3's are a different kettle of fish when lowering. The underbody sits lower than a MK2, i had to raise mine as i was worried about twatting the underneath!!!!

Nice motor that, 1.2 turbo?

White Sti Hatch
yeh thanks nj, am gonna spray them black pearly to match the paint. bio am not gonna tell you how i managed if your gonna be cheeky and highjack my post :p haha the badges just pull off, well i put a towel over the bonnet and used a ruler to push the front one off and the back on pretty much simalir, the back one has a black bit in the middle tho so be careful not to loose it, i also broke one of the clips gettin the front one off so it is now held in place with super putty!
my wheels were done by a mate free of charge and are poss being done gloss black when he services it for me, in two weeks if he is free :D

:quiet: thats me told lol :rasp:

Ah right i gave the front a tug but it didnt budge so didnt want to yank it off case it was screwed in or somin stupid like that, need to go get me some white spray paint and get them done thank you !

whys the wheel underneat5h the car like wtf renault

Deeper boot more room for crap in there now

Clio Billabong 1.2
Nice looking car.

Is the "Clio" in the dash comp standard? Haven't seen that before.

MK3 Clio Dynamique S
Mind if I ask how much it cost for the colour-coding? Just I'm thinking of doing the same to my MK3. Thanks :)

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
gaz its a 1.4 sport
bio, nope no screws, just silly plastic clips which do break so get some good super glue to have on stand by
beef mc - if you actually look my vents arent black, they are silver

and daydotz i never sprayed them because 1 they dont come off without removin the full dash and vent tubes from behind and two, i didnt want to go to the full extreme of doin every silver peice in the interior red so thought it would be better to leave some silver as it only comes silver with the sports.

redclio the exterior colour codin (which was everything as you can see) along side two dent removeals was £250.
i have friends in good places.

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
vents dont come off with out removin the whole dash. side strips and renualt badges are held on with plastic clips.

J03

MX5 1.8
too red and fusy at the front, get it black again, mistaken for a CS on the first pic :p