ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not bad...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
For nearly 50k miles. :cool: And still getting quicker.

Had an early start and fitted the new PE2's i ordered. Tidied up my engine bay, fitted my new ECU bracket and secured the Simota with the proper clips.

Then washed it and gave it it's first seal & wax for months, as it looked neglected. I've recently had the only two dings on the car taken out, so the flanks are flawless now.

The cleaning done, i called Jord & Immi and met up to see Jord's new car properly. Also to see his ghetto mods to it. A thread will be up soonish... probably. Ryan turned up in his car, for the last time before he turbocharges it... :evil:

We headed home and i took the long way back to the sticks where i live, and gave the car some "use"

Anyway, enough b****cks. Here's some pictures.

Chris

DSC_0004-6.jpg

DSC_0008-7.jpg

DSC_0019-4.jpg

DSC_0013-6.jpg

DSC_0011-3.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0022-2.jpg

DSC_0029-1.jpg

Rizla clearance time. :dead:

DSC_0027-1.jpg

Hope you like 'em.

EP3 Civic Type R
LOVE IT- you know I do! How do you find speedbumps with yours Chris? If you go steady are you ok, or is it alternative route time?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOVE IT- you know I do! How do you find speedbumps with yours Chris? If you go steady are you ok, or is it alternative route time?

It's ok with 90% of them TBH... it's just those huge plastic ones that i can't take.

Then it's alternate route time. ;) I've had to back up a queue of four cars outside Tesco once. FFS :eek:

Ian

Focus TDCi
Looking good Chris, can't say it looked too neglected when I saw it though!

Just a heads up, you left one of Jord's in mate:

DSC_0027-1.jpg

;)

:)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cheers fella... that was neglected for me though. Steamy headlight, bald tyres and dirty. :(

And yes, the OVLOV is Jord's in the last pic. ;)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Cheers fella... that was neglected for me though. Steamy headlight, bald tyres and dirty. :(

Take it you got the headlight sorted in the end though? Got the same problem with one of my rear lights, keeps coming back.

Edit: Lol, just seen what I guess is Jord's actual car, right shape anyway!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Take it you got the headlight sorted in the end though? Got the same problem with one of my rear lights, keeps coming back.

Aye, sorted it the next day.

1x electrical extension lead
1x hairdryer

;) I just removed the ballast, starter and xenon bulb, then dryered it out. LOL. It's been reet ever since!

Ian

Focus TDCi
You and your fancy ways! I just keep leaving mine out in the baking Manchester sun, must have a sneaky leak somewhere :)

Si

RS Clio 172
p**n. i'm in love.

also... i could search but... what induction kit do you have Chris?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
p**n. i'm in love.

It's a Simoto Aeroform. You have to remove the front splash guard at the top of the A/C unit, then it feeds straight in from the grille.

Si

RS Clio 172
p**n. i'm in love.

It's a Simoto Aeroform. You have to remove the front splash guard at the top of the A/C unit, then it feeds straight in from the grille.

cheers. just noticed you mentioned it in your first post, silly me!

does look a very tidy fit.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Very similar looking to the OE airbox, just open-ended to feed from the grille. It's a little noisy but only on full throttle.

It's a lot better, and quieter than the Viper that the car came with.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Not bad <--- Fookin under-statement! :D
Wish mine was that clean and it's not even @ 30k lol

Si

RS Clio 172
i'm glad ur keeping it tbh. Revels used pics of urs to persuade me to get a clio. lol. and i know a lot of people say it but i also would have had it if i had the money. only really had 6k to spend tho :(

plus it's so well known on here it would always have that 'chris' old car' name to it.