ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not bad...

320d
nightmare fella,

i would have it if i had the money

Aye, ta lad. It's a hard time to sell anything atm, truth be told. :dapprove:

Ah well... it's no hardship to keep it another year! :D

If i get a decent quote on a 182 next year chris i'd bite your hand off for it. If not it will be ph1 or early ph2 172 and tptf it for a year untill i can get a decent quote on a 182 fc. Unless i get too attached to the 172 because i'll probly spend a fortune on it in that year, i've already thought about mods and my insurance doesnt even run out untill 30/08/09 :dapprove: not that i'd get a decent quote at 18 though, 19 seems to be the cut off.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
SEX mate. Cant wait to see it soon ;) :)

What induction kit is that? Dont look like the normal simotas!

It's like the OE airbox, but with a letterbox-sized opening at the front which feeds from the grille. I removed the splash guard recently so it gets a better feed. :cool:

Aye, ta lad. It's a hard time to sell anything atm, truth be told. :dapprove:

Ah well... it's no hardship to keep it another year! :D

If i get a decent quote on a 182 next year chris i'd bite your hand off for it. If not it will be ph1 or early ph2 172 and tptf it for a year untill i can get a decent quote on a 182 fc. Unless i get too attached to the 172 because i'll probly spend a fortune on it in that year, i've already thought about mods and my insurance doesnt even run out untill 30/08/09 :dapprove: not that i'd get a decent quote at 18 though, 19 seems to be the cut off.

Me might struggle matey, due to the mods on the car too. :(

I paid £1900 to insure my first Ph1 172, and that was standard, bar wheels. :dead:

:eek:

Is the nicest RB on here imo. Looks sweet

Thanks fella! It means a lot, although there are a lot of nice ones on here!

If i can find a cheap show cage that i can powder coat in white, then that'll be my next stop. Other than that, i'm really happy with it.

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Good work Chris always like to see this car clean, looks quality. That curbs a bit close to front splitter for me though !

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Good work Chris always like to see this car clean, looks quality. That curbs a bit close to front splitter for me though !

Aye, just a bit!

I have to go up that to get to my apartment parking... at least twice a day. :dead:

Cool, how much and where from dude? :)

OI white show cage is mineeeeeeeeeeee! ;)

They're around the £250 mark, including the elbow. I'm not sure where from as i got mine cheaply... ;)

nice pics mate good to see you today.

You too fella, i can't wait to see the boostage :evil:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Aye, i know... i'm pretty sure it's the heat from the mani that does it. :(

I'd love a Bailey stanless one and some kind of battery cover, but i'm not overly fussed on the bay, as long as it's clean and tidy.

Cheers fella

1 of 19 Recaro'd 182 Cups
Looks :cool: As you have gone for the blue and white look id put gordini stripes on it! Also not a fan of the plate, looks out of place as it doesn't fill he recess. Other than that, stunning.