ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not for everyone few pics :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
lol. Picked up a bargin 4 Michelin Pilots off ebay yesterday, all brand spankers :cool: All x4 Conti 3's on my Silver set of alloys are near the limit, so it was time to get the new boots on for Winter. Rather than replace the conti's, i had another spare set of 197 alloys refurbed a few months ago. This keeps my unmarked Silver set in top condition (keeping the salt and s**t from the roads in Winter off them) ready for next summer

So here are the results........

DSC01695.jpg

DSC01693.jpg

DSC01698.jpg

One for Paul...... (no back box to show mind ;) )

DSC01707.jpg

DSC01700.jpg

DSC01699.jpg

DSC01717.jpg

DSC01711.jpg

DSC01704.jpg

Big thanks to Kev (steve) for tyre fitment and general messing about!!!

Mods, H&R's coilovers, HID's, retro fitted headlamp washers.

Comments welcome

C

clvs2222

change the one but last pic the right way around and it will be an awsome pic

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
We'll find out, need to scrub them in, only done about 5 miles so far :eek:

Mondeo TDCI 130
Looks mint in the flesh, obviously my wash and tyre gel loan finished it off.......!!

To be honest, i think i like the black over the silver, calipers look better etc!

Top job! :)

Cliosport 197
Are they sprayed or powdercoated black mate?Have spare set for my 197 and want too have a set of each colour too,just don't know what process too get them done in.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
looking good fella :D did you top marques them?

Indeed :) I hear of bad times with your car (selling up?:()

NOOOOOOOOO Black wheels look shockin! Get the silvers back on!!

Shut it jock, i remember you toying with the idea ;) :)

Are they sprayed or powdercoated black mate?Have spare set for my 197 and want too have a set of each colour too,just don't know what process too get them done in.

Yup powder coated, only £45 a wheel too :cool: