ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW - Wales Run pic bad attempt at taking pics

vauxhall corsa c
Well they arnt that good put who cares it was a class day cheers tim.Thanks to Andyleigh was driving me around.

*Edit*

Pics now uploaded by Leeshez below

Last edited by a moderator:
  Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Heres the few I took..might as well have all the pics in one thread.

pic0027ug5.jpg

pic0026mw3.jpg

pic0023ni3.jpg

pic0021lg5.jpg

pic0020hi8.jpg

pic0019tp4.jpg

pic0017hk3.jpg

pic0014em0.jpg

pic0016wa0.jpg

pic0013xr9.jpg

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
sick as sin, i will be at the next one in the rat :)

need to start getting time off work!!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
i see you parked up at betws y coed at the end of that road with the speed bumps next to the big field.

was tempted to come, shame i didnt looked as if a few ppl went shame buying a house is coming first at the mo :(

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
I think your camera is on the wrong setting or something..it looked an expensive jobby?

vauxhall corsa c
I think your camera is on the wrong setting or something..it looked an expensive jobby?

huh its shitey camera i robbed off me bro about 2mins before i got picked up lol

vauxhall corsa c
im not egging on people to steal from there brother's but it worth it if you do.just do what i did.wait till he is asleep an nick it and go on a cs meet hehe.i benifited from it

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Cool Pics, was a really great day, think i need a turbo fitting to mine to keep up ;)