ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Offical Brands Hatch pics, jun 09

Audi TT 225 Quattro
got my cd this morning with all the pics from the trackday back in june:D will start by posting mine.

Foxy yours are under clio gray on the cd and whiteley is clio blue:cool:

one thing tho im no professional photographer but surely a slower shutter speed should have been used:S?

_ZZZ2259.jpg

_ZZZ2286.jpg

_ZZZ2826.jpg

_ZZZ2855.jpg

_ZZZ2895.jpg

_ZZZ3265.jpg

Audi TT 225 Quattro
cheers mate:) think he needs some lessons from the cs photography lot;) these were taken last year by a cs member:cool: ( car actually looks like its moving lol )
306826534_Hi7Ga-O.jpg

306575350_s5Vb6-O.jpg

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Car looks decent,

This is what i never understand about the "pro" photographers at track days, they take the most dull boring shots. Theses on skill in those shot, the need some movement.

The one at cadwell the other week was exactly the same, looked at his shots, yeh they were shape due to his huge expensive lense, but they were so dull, got home checked mine, mine had more action in then, then found a guy on here that had taken some decent ones aswell.

BTW, i started a FlickR group for trackday photos the other day, so search adrianbarron on flickr and add me, then join the grp.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
few more pics as requested:D. if anyone want there pics up just post the last 3 letters of the reg....

midge:

_ZZZ3405.jpg

summeh or wobba from williamsclio:

_ZZZ3424.jpg

_ZZZ3446.jpg

Artic 182
extremesports photography i take it? Those guys are a Joke!

Brands is a great track for a little car:) I plan to go back soon

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
excellent pics them! just a quick one, i did the renaultsport evening at bedord last week, who did you e-mail to get the cd pics?

The one at cadwell the other week was exactly the same, looked at his shots, yeh they were shape due to his huge expensive lense, but they were so dull, got home checked mine, mine had more action in then, then found a guy on here that had taken some decent ones aswell

That's pretty depressing really. Not blowing my own trumpet, but I remember my shots from the last two years (I didn't make it this year) going down much better than the professional ones.

Maybe a case of not what you know, but who you know? Shame as there are hundreds of decent motorsport togs who would love to shoot some fun/interesting/dynamic shots in that environment for a day and earn a modest amount.

iirc, people seemed most interested in shots like this...

307247514_M3ncb-L.jpg

Which are pretty much the opposite of what's being taken 'professionally'.

so true, someone with passion could have got some quality snaps, instead they had a bored to f*ck photographer just snapping away cos he's paid to do it, not because he wants to take amazing photos, although its a nice touch either way and for free I'm not exactly complaining ;)

_ZZZ2213.jpg

_ZZZ2227.jpg

_ZZZ2576.jpg

_ZZZ3256.jpg

_ZZZ3336.jpg

Cup Turbo, Flamer
I was quite disappointed with how they came out to be honest! Mine are uploading now...i'll stick them up when done

Cup Turbo, Flamer
The guy could been in some more interesting places to take the snaps, but as said already, not bad for free!

Can't complain for free I guess, but the more I see of these, the more embarrassing they are, to be quite honest. Clearly a reasonable lens has been used, but that's literally all you can say about them. Lazy doesn't even come close.