ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Been playing CTF last couple of days as theres some serious pointage to be had, anyway went on for an hour before and played a game with some lads from down south (gobby c***s like) anyway i ended the game by getting the flag twice. Lobby comes up then next min these lads on my team said "i hope youre mum n dad get aids bifcaids" lol saddly i didnt have my headset on so i could use my duke nukem sound board "Holy s**t" "dont get you're panties in a bunch"!

LY 182
I always think meh not worth it but end up doing it. I think it's fun running around mullering people with s**t guns like the MP5K lol.

I only tend to use the pro version of Ghost, Hardline, Sleight Of Hand and Hacker which are fairly easy to get anyway.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
treyarch have decided they didnt like the fact i got to level 40 on zombies so wiped my score. thanks your so good treyarch please make us another s**t game with endless faults for us to enjoy.

DCi
cue jaws theme

[youtube]1_W5eirLBnA[/youtube]

i was sure i defused him without him noticing, must have been a different round.

Clio 1.2 16v
treyarch have decided they didnt like the fact i got to level 40 on zombies so wiped my score. thanks your so good treyarch please make us another s**t game with endless faults for us to enjoy.

no way mate that is tosh! im on tonight so could try and beat it

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yep I'll be on dredz. It's just clear incompetence from treyarch now it's past just small mistakes and overlooking things.

Mk2 ph1 clio
i know whats happened... we got to level 31 last time kev .. its replaced our level 40 with the last score we set... Ive been reading about the glitch on the cod forums its fkin b****cks.

LY 182
Played the new Zombies map Ascension a few times. Not really sure on the best tactics for Zombies cause I hardly play it. Played with 3 other mates last night and we got to level 10 lol. Pretty s**t I guess. Stayed in the first section til level 6 then moved on. Not sure if that's the best thing to do? Map is so huge we just got completely overrun lol.

Quite liking the new maps tbh. Hasn't taken some pricks long to find camping spots though. They might as well make the most of it before people get more familiar with the maps and start pwning them.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Out of interest does anyone use steady aim when sniping? Or steady aim with any class? I only ask as i only really use sleight of hand pro, hardline, and hardened? Or any of the others.

Dan

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I'm running ghost, hardline, and hacker at the moment as trying to find/destroy a sentry gun for my ghost pro.

I don't bother with scores and my k/d ratio is attrocious. I just enjoy trying to get the challenges done for max XP as I suck when it comes to 1 v 1.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Domination is the only game I play.

Also up to level 445 now, hadn't played it for like a week but never lost a match in 5 games last night, switching between commando and Famas.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I'm up to level 38 on my second account, 4.12 K/D, played 71 games, lost 2, because of dashboarding losers.

My K/D on my main account hovers around 2.15, and my win loss around 4.50.

Listerine & Poledo
Since I play a lot of Domination, Demolition and Headquarters matches, I have a really poor KDR, but you better believe I'm the one capturing points or arming and disarming bombs

lightweight pro, sleight of hand pro, ninja pro.
Olympia
Full auto CZ75

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Still some random noob tubers running around aswell. Very annoying.

I just get on with it. My connection means my hit contact is awesome so 9 out of 10 times i'll come off alive.

Flack jacket > all.

I'd be dead a million times over if it wasn't for that.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
I'm running ghost, hardline, and hacker at the moment as trying to find/destroy a sentry gun for my ghost pro.

I don't bother with scores and my k/d ratio is attrocious. I just enjoy trying to get the challenges done for max XP as I suck when it comes to 1 v 1.

Found the easiest way to do the sentry gun challenge for ghost pro was to select sentry gun as a killstreak reward and on ffa camp then throw the sentry gun package so another player gets it and they usually panic place the sentry gun so you can kill guy and slice sentry gun!

Listerine & Poledo
If I find a grenade-enhanced rifle knocking about, you can bet your bottom dollar the pistol is going.

next 2 people I see get a taste, before I go back to the over & under!

Still some random noob tubers running around aswell. Very annoying.

Running around in what sense?

I used to solely play domination, but i'd play for captures, would get 10+ captures a game, but my kill death wasn't amazing.

Switched to TDM as so many noobs/idiots playing domination and makes it super hard to do well.

Listerine & Poledo
Grenade launchers had their place on MW2, at least, I thought so.

ACR with grenades and thermal sights was the 1-stop shop for all things killing-related

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Found the easiest way to do the sentry gun challenge for ghost pro was to select sentry gun as a killstreak reward and on ffa camp then throw the sentry gun package so another player gets it and they usually panic place the sentry gun so you can kill guy and slice sentry gun!

Ah, not thought of that. But then I'm shockingly bad at getting killstreaks...got 5 for the first time ever last night so 6 for the sentry gun is a big ask LOL

Listerine & Poledo
defend an objective in Domination, a bit of camping must sometimes be donein the name of getting perks.

claymores, grenade-equipped rifle and an RPG should see you dust off 5 people quickly enough. then it's guns guns GUNS for the sixth

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Thats it marathon pro, lightweight and sleight of hand pro! GUN ON GUN YA DONE! tommahawk ya ass son!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Oh my i love his vids i pretty much changed my game play since watchin his vids n im better off for it COS THATS WHAT I DO! Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa