ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Mito Sportiva 135
what a guy he is he's qualo.

LMFAO "you might aswell put an address on this camper" what a quote

have to say i'm pleased i got rid of this game early on with all this S@@t. And can't believe some of the players here still put up with it with all this s@@t, just get rid of it

Love "These people think their kill death ratio means something once they step outside their front door" vibe!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm slowing down a little keep using the ak47u until I get to level 38 only at 33 just now.

I should really be doing some challenges but can't be arsed changing my gun.

LY 182
Level 38 is the AK47 right? I love that gun w/ extended mags!

Been messing about with the tomahawk recently. So funny when you nail them in the face with it when they're looking at you.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah i'm going to give that a try soon and the crossbow for a bit of fun.

Ak47 is level 38, there has been no guns at all worth trying since the ak47u! Got so much money to spend aswell!

Need the commando in my life!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
this game really is a piece of s**t. i was the only person with 4 bars for 4 games but yet i still get killed by 1 bullet and takes a whole clip for me. bring on killzone 3.

Tesla MP3 2021
this game really is a piece of s**t. i was the only person with 4 bars for 4 games but yet i still get killed by 1 bullet and takes a whole clip for me. bring on killzone 3.

This is what winds me up the most!!!
All players at the moment appear to be f**king French lol

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
It is all about connection, nothing else.

Check this out, this was me playing one in the chamber on a 3-bar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'm getting seriously pissed off with this. my connection is fine full bars etc yet the games I seem to join either lag like f**k or dc/migrate host. Lost so many points in the last few days.
Roll on kz3

LY 182
Yeah i'm going to give that a try soon and the crossbow for a bit of fun.

Ak47 is level 38, there has been no guns at all worth trying since the ak47u! Got so much money to spend aswell!

Need the commando in my life!

Give the Ak47 a go w/ extended mags, it's a bit piss long range but short to medium it's quality. I find it's always good to have a mess around with some of the funner things like the crossbow. Reminds you that it is just a game lol...

Agree with BIFCAIDS too. Ak74u is a beast yeah, but the Famas is decent, I like the Galil and AUG too! I actually quite like the Enfield, very little recoil on that.

There was some right muppets on the other night. I went 17-6 or something with the MP5K, terrible gun lol!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah the Galli is the only other one at the moment, the m16 is awesome if you kill people with the first short otherwise you're fucked.

I'm going to try the aug just to see. Also the famas used to be my alltime fave Cod gun but it's just not powerful enough or the hit detection is that bad!

I died 50 times on Nuketown the other day, think I killed about 12 people, I was so bad!

LY 182
Yeah the Galli is the only other one at the moment, the m16 is awesome if you kill people with the first short otherwise you're fucked.

I'm going to try the aug just to see. Also the famas used to be my alltime fave Cod gun but it's just not powerful enough or the hit detection is that bad!

I died 50 times on Nuketown the other day, think I killed about 12 people, I was so bad!

Lol ouch!

The random spawning on NT does my head in so most of the time I just leer at the window of either house. I play like a dirty fucker on that map for sure lol. I know what you mean with the Famas, you need to be spot on otherwise you struggle a bit. Commando is a beast and you can afford to lack a bit of accuracy at times.

If I play with mates we play hardcore so it only takes a couple of bullets to kill max, unless of course they're using second chance (last stand) in which case it still takes a whole f'in round.

clio 16v
Think I may flog Black Ops on ebay as I've not really been playing it the last couple of weeks. Think I'll stick with Medal of Honour on multiplayer - far superior IMO.

Bus w**ker
I can't bring myself to play this bag of w**k any more. I love it but if I'm not getting connection interrupted, host migration to game lobby closed, freezing on waiting for players screen or just a random f**king lock up for no good reason then I'm stuck in lobbies with a bunch of corner campers that think that playing the game is to find somewhere dark whilst rocking Ghost and crouching there scoped up on a door way. Very nearly chopped it in at CEX seeing as they're offering £30 for it atm.

Only thing that's stopped me is the stupid notion that Treyarch will get a fix for it out soon... DLC can f**k right off though.

Suzuki Jimny
I feel sorry for all these people with PS3's.

I've been addicted to the wager matches recently, mostly sticks and stones. It's so hectic!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I can't bring myself to play this bag of w**k any more. I love it but if I'm not getting connection interrupted, host migration to game lobby closed, freezing on waiting for players screen or just a random f**king lock up for no good reason then I'm stuck in lobbies with a bunch of corner campers that think that playing the game is to find somewhere dark whilst rocking Ghost and crouching there scoped up on a door way. Very nearly chopped it in at CEX seeing as they're offering £30 for it atm.

Only thing that's stopped me is the stupid notion that Treyarch will get a fix for it out soon... DLC can f**k right off though.

here here!

DB.

BMW 440i
Enjoying the wager matches! Sticks and stones can be epic when you go from 6th to 1st in the last minute, but a ball ache when its the reverse! Also enjoy one in the chamber!

Seem o be on fire today with most scores being 20+ kills and less than 5 deaths per game! :)

LY 182

Feel for ya bud, because you seem to really rate the game when it's working well. And I know why, cos it's bloody good. I'd keep hold of it and just try every now and again to see if things are improved with updates and such.

LY 182
I enjoy the Gun Game on wager matches, although it's an absolute b**ch if you have a poor start and get stuck on a pistol while others are running around with a shotgun or sub machine... Lol.

Played a few games of Demolition last night. Was a nice change from TDM tbh. However loads of people just go for kills without zero intention of the objective. Had some crazy games on Nuketown, some guy had over 100 kills lol.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Bif told me last night about the fal! Very good gun actually, you can fire off quite a few rounds quickly, takes about 2/3 to kill someone.

Thumbs up from me. Actually easier to use than the m16.

Mountune Tractor

Ha ha hah a ha ha aha ha ha aha ha aa ha aa ah aha you'll be waiting forever. It's a problem they can't fix.
I got £25 trade in at gamestation so I bit their hand off.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Bif told me last night about the fal! Very good gun actually, you can fire off quite a few rounds quickly, takes about 2/3 to kill someone.

Thumbs up from me. Actually easier to use than the m16.

feeling the love of the advice you one gun mother fucker

Astra SRI/ Hornet
had a weird thing just happen a camper kept going back to the same spot so i killed him and put a claymore down infront of the only entrance then lay prone waiting, 10 secs later a grenade goes off near me but then my claymore goes off and i get shot from behind. WTF no 1 even came on my screen. there a new invisible walk through claymore perk that i havent heard about cos they thought second chance wasnt enough. lol

LY 182
Lol trying to somehow think of a vaguely logical explanation for that one!

You can shoot through walls with hardened pro? And a claymore will not kill you if you have flak jacket on.

That's my help. :cool:

A4 Avant
I played this last night for the 1st time in ages. Really enjoyed it. Hit detection is still crap but I had no lag the whole night.

LY 182
I can't wait to get home and play some Demolition. I enjoy TDM so I've always stuck with that, but I really did enjoy my games on Demolition last night. Flak Jacket is heroic when planting or defusing the bombs, f**k you grenades and semtex you ain't got s**t on me! :eek:

My idiot of a mate was playing hardcore CTF on Nuketown. Biggest bulls**t ever. He was enjoying it though as he was just sat camping, feeling proud that he had a decent K/D lol.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Lol trying to somehow think of a vaguely logical explanation for that one!

You can shoot through walls with hardened pro? And a claymore will not kill you if you have flak jacket on.

That's my help. :cool:

no he was behind me i watched the kill cam. oh just thought ill watch it on theatre mode. lol

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I had a couple a cracking games earlier, the aug is pretty decent and the flack jacket is very good! Nice perk! 28-12 on Nuketown.