ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Sticky bomb. I got a 3 kill with a semtex the other nite and it was the final kill so kill cam was the dish of the day

Astra SRI/ Hornet
My semtex hardly ever kill any1 but other peoples kill me from miles away it pisses me off as I can see it right next to them. Nuketown I can get them but I think it's just programmed in the map that you die if there's a smell of a Semtex. Lol

Mountune Tractor
My semtex hardly ever kill any1 but other peoples kill me from miles away it pisses me off as I can see it right next to them. Nuketown I can get them but I think it's just programmed in the map that you die if there's a smell of a Semtex. Lol

Have you not given up on this pile of horse s**t yet?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i watched loads of his vids last night lol Gun on Gun is the best mode tho.

It's too hectic, too god damn chaotic. But i like it, i aint gonna' lie to you! I wish every map was like this. But with that being said I still wish they'd replace this map with something else. It's fuckin retarded, i dont like it! FLMAO

Last edited:
Put this on in last wee while, wont le me join zombie game or accept invites, keeps telling me to select the screen brightness options, had one game of head quarters and truelly its a crap game, really a major step back from mw2

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
As I've said before, people don't enjoy BO because it isn't as easy as MW2, therefore they die more and don't like it.

In every aspect BO is far ahead of what MW2 was.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I like BO over MW2 but I only play barebones now so second chance isn't a problem for me just piss poor servers and the hit detection piss me off.

Dodgy one
Tomahawk is full of win, finally prestieged and realised how crap I was with the standard classes,

I managed to get nuketown with the Olympia which soon got me levelled Up, soon as I got the Enfield that was it! Now back on my fave setup with the Ak74, there were a lot of campers on earlier mainly the newbs but I still managed a 26-5 on WMD silenced ak74 with ninja.

I was poor on mw2 in comparison to black ops though I struggled to get a k/d ratio of more than 1 quite often.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
As I've said before, people don't enjoy BO because it isn't as easy as MW2, therefore they die more and don't like it.

In every aspect BO is far ahead of what MW2 was.

i kill way more people on BO than mw2 and BO is s**t. its the people who play mw2 that ruin it where as BO is badly made. you must play blindfolded and on mute to not see it.

LY 182
I think it's a pointless debate between Xbox and PS3. It's plainly obvious that PS3 is problematic for a lot of people.

From the POV of an Xbox guy, I'd be leaning towards agreeing with 54Dynamique. Having played a handful of games of MW2 over the past few days, B/Ops feels so much better. I guess that's partly down to me being used to that now, but it just appears more refined. I'd still like some of the MW2 stuff like some of the maps, the killstreaks too are better. However B/Ops on Xbox with a good connection (no lag, no problem getting into games,etc) is a very good game.

LY 182
Tomahawk is full of win, finally prestieged and realised how crap I was with the standard classes,

I managed to get nuketown with the Olympia which soon got me levelled Up, soon as I got the Enfield that was it! Now back on my fave setup with the Ak74, there were a lot of campers on earlier mainly the newbs but I still managed a 26-5 on WMD silenced ak74 with ninja.

I was poor on mw2 in comparison to black ops though I struggled to get a k/d ratio of more than 1 quite often.

Lol yeah I love nailing somebody with the tomahawk. I've prestiged 4x now, not sure I'm gonna bother doing it again lol. It is actually an effort to get all the pro perks and the best guns. My 2 fav guns atm are the Ak47 (Lv38) and the Commando (Lv44) so you don't have them f*****s long before you're ready to prestige again. Having said that, I do find it quite fun to run around with a MP5k and taking people out. I was running around with a Mac11 last night and getting some pretty good scores even though it's really not a great gun.

Level 50 and not prestiging. Fook that, learned the hard way in MW2 - it's pointless.

Hardcore TDM is the best i have found out, i enjoy it a lot.

LY 182
Yeah I rate TDM as the best. I've played a fair bit of Demolition and Domination recently but they can be way too frustrating at times. Especially when you get stuck with some retards. Think I'll only play that format when I have at least 2 good mates playing with me.

HTDM is the way for me.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Prestiging is pointless. I was only level 50 for months, no way was I prestiging!

I've not been on all weekend! :( I miss it.

Listerine & Poledo
no-one seems to use anything but TDM.

I used to like Team Tactical, but since there's only 120 people using it at any given time, worldwide, I dont fancy the chances of a game finishing without changing host 8/9 times then bombing out.

Reflex M60 / Rapid-fire & Red-dot AK74u
They're the only way

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I've not even played TDM, I only play domination and some bomb defusing.

Listerine & Poledo
Any game style that gives the teams a purpose wins for me.

Anything a bit more tactical than "fire at will!" is what's needed

Edition 30
Whats stats are peeps on here pushing out?

Like K/D, Win/Loss etc...

Gally you not prestiging at all?

Mk4 .:R32
Prestiged last night, solid without decent guns and perks.

Just before I prestiged, I got an 18 KD ratio :D which is good for me

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I must say I handed out a Biblical BEASTIN on grid I mean BIBLICAL BEAST, BEAST, BEEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT! 21-5

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Whats stats are peeps on here pushing out?

Like K/D, Win/Loss etc...

Gally you not prestiging at all?
Nah i'm not that kinda player mate, I just like the game bit of shooting a couple of good scores games work my way up, i'm not bothered by e-penis'. :eek:
I must say I handed out a Biblical BEASTIN on grid I mean BIBLICAL BEAST, BEAST, BEEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT! 21-5
What weapons Mike?

Edition 30
Nah i'm not that kinda player mate, I just like the game bit of shooting a couple of good scores games work my way up, i'm not bothered by e-penis'. :eek:

My e-penis is 11x the size of my normal one so I gott brag about it at some point.

So you play for fun but enjoy winning objective games? Thats a style I like...

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Ak74u baby, run n gun, gun on gun ya done son!

Hip firing lock stock the fuckin lot

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
My e-penis is 11x the size of my normal one so I gott brag about it at some point.

So you play for fun but enjoy winning objective games? Thats a style I like...
Yeah I love team based stuff aslong as you have a decent team ffs!

TDM is s**t for points imo, does nothing for me.

Ak74u baby, run n gun, gun on gun ya done son!

Hip firing lock stock the fuckin lot
Pmsl @ that!

Epenis is now massive! I do like the ak47u! What level you on now?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Well now 38 levelling up quick now. I ain't gonna prestige though, I ain't gonna lie lol I love Elpasador can you tell? Lol how do I get this vid off the game and on the net?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
dfb794ce.jpg

Heres the final score card but I ain't sitting here filming the whole vid on my iPhone lol

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
camping fucker! ;)

Go to theatre mode, I want to see your video!

Listerine & Poledo
wow, I dont think I've ever done 20 kills in a match.

I have easily been taken out more than 20 times though.

what's the best tactic for TDM:-

) Run about
) Set up a position, moving to a different once when killed?