ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OH NO ! What have I done !!!!

This morning due to a transport crisis down at Casa De Daipac I have done the unthinkable........... something that may haunt me forever................

I HAVE PUT THE MISSUS ON MY INSURANCE AND SHE HAS MY CAR FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK !

:eek:

Anybody else share my madness and have their missus driving their 172 ? Chris nnic........ this does not concern you cos Nic is the best driver in the world EVER !

;)

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

lol, rest of the week?

more like from now onwards ;)

She wont want to give it back.

Quote: Originally posted by CocoPops on 01 September 2004

lol, rest of the week?

more like from now onwards ;)

She wont want to give it back.
I added her to my insurance for 7 days ! LOL ! Only cost me £7 too.

;)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Mate im surprised you dont do everything she tells you.

*think cat in shrek2*

Quote: Originally posted by Tomclio182 on 01 September 2004

*think cat in shrek2*
You are going to have to explain that one to me Thomas !

:confused:

Not seen Shrek 2......................

Dont worry mate.

If shes going to bump it is inevitably going to be in a car park... with her being a woman and all :D

So ill watch her reversing lol

Quote: Originally posted by Newms on 01 September 2004

Can u get these week insurance things???? If so how.....

Little Newms
You phone up the insurance company, ask them to add someone temporarily and they ask you how long you want them on the insurance, it can be up to a month and then they give you the quote. Simple.

Quote: Originally posted by Daipac on 01 September 2004

Little Newms
You phone up the insurance company, ask them to add someone temporarily and they ask you how long you want them on the insurance, it can be up to a month and then they give you the quote. Simple.

Cheers mate... How much for an 18year old on a Clio V6 or Type R will be lol, would they even do it?

Little newms

uh oh! id be worried ;)

Im putting the missus on my insurance in November to bring down my policy, she aint driving it though :D :p

Little Newms

Cheers mate... How much for an 18year old on a Clio V6 or Type R will be lol, would they even do it?

Little newms
LOL, nice try!

Are you BCZ **** ?

If so she parked quite neatly. That huge prang on the drivers side arch was already there yeah ? ;)

I also spotted that red 172 that you mentioned aswell.

I am indeed BCZ **** mate, she said she parked it all on its own.

That huge prang was already there yeah ! That was me ! LOL !

;)

Yeah, I saw it again yesterday.

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 01 September 2004

Little Newms

Little newms
LOL, nice try!

HE HE :p

There is always lots of posts in "Spotted" for top totty/ Fit Birds driving 172s.

I suppose there will now be more? ;) :)

[Edited by Red Clio 52 on 01 September 2004 at 10:31am]

Quote: Originally posted by Red Clio 52 on 01 September 2004
There is always lots of posts in "Spotted" for top totty/ Fit Birds driving 172s.I suppose there will now be more? ;) :)

you trying to say Dais not top totty? ;)

Quote: Originally posted by JoelDee on 01 September 2004

should be cheaper mate might take ur premium down a bit
She has 3 points so it increased it unfortunately, with no points it dropped it around £60 !

:(

williams and trophy

lol........my mrs is on full time on my ins. she needs the car for school runs etc.........came as a bit of a shock on sun tho on way home from york.......mk1 golf with vr6 in it was behind me......lovely green colour it was.........roooooooaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr...........as it came past me........10 secs later.............ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR......as the mrs gives chase of it lol..........class.........he pulled it over at about 120 she said ........after shed had to brake a few times to avoid runnin in the back of him lol...........go on girl

williams and trophy

lol...my mrs usually drives evrywhere at 25 mph n hates the motorways.........lol.......shed prefer the van for short journeys than the car

williams and trophy

shed prefer the van on small trips lol.....an even then its usually at 25 mph evrywhere lol.......n she hates drivin on motorways too....nowt stranger than women.......but i still beat her home toppin out at a massive 95 in the van lol how does that work.......never overtook her and never saw her after the golf incident

If you want to lower your insurance, especially the younger guys out there then as long as your mum doesnt mind and hasnt got any points then stick her on your policy. I went with elephant this year and they wanted about £800 for just me on my own, being 20 at the time 1.2 03 reg. Mum got rid of her car the day i got mine really, it just never got used as soon as i brought mine home (luckily she has only scuffed the passenger mirror so far) but i put her down as a named driver this year and it reduced my policy by £100!!!! Thats mega that is, plus she puts petrol in it! lol

Guilbert, that is true as long as you still live at home, if not then it rises again as the car is not in the same household.

h3lter, that thought did cross my mind ! LOL !

Yeah luckily i still live at home, i know when im on to a good thing!

Thought about putting my dad on there to but that just put it back up again!

Nippy white cup
  VaVa

lol.... my missus is driving mine at the moment due to me f**king my ankle up playing footy on Sunday morning. As soon as the doc said " Dont drive for a week" I saw her face light up, the bloodsucking whore.

Quote: Originally posted by Chris nnic on 01 September 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Tomclio182 on 01 September 2004

*think cat in shrek2*
You are going to have to explain that one to me Thomas !

:confused:

Not seen Shrek 2......................
This is the cat in question....awwwww;)

Chris

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1094036264__Puss-in-Boots_01.jpg
I see and now I see what he is implying but it was my idea as there was no other possible solution. She doesnt like driving my car.

h3lter, yeah mate, I got the PM. I will reply soon mate, not sure what stickers I want yet.

Quote: Originally posted by Jason C on 01 September 2004

Putting your wife on your policy will sometimes reduce the premium. Always worth checking.

Our policy is about £60 a year cheaper (£600) with the missus on.

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 01 September 2004

I dont have a missus! How do I get one?
Ring your insurance people up mate and theyll give you one - just say you lost your old one or something.... May cost you a few quid on the premium though, theyre high maintenance - lots of claims!