ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ollie's Silver Cup - JMS RS2/Wilwood/2118

Ollie's Silver Cup
Re: Iceberg 172 Cup Project

Door pillar badges are now off!

When I bought the car it had 'cup' but the '172' part was missing; bought replacements that last all of a month or so, so I've removed it all now :)

4743455916_0ef920743b.jpg

GW 200 Gone :( BG182

Your cars perfect mate, what polish/wax do you use? can never seem to get my 'berg that shiny :(

Ollie's Silver Cup

Cheers, I usually use dodo juice supernatural wax :)

Last lot of photos was Auto Glym super resin polish and extra gloss protection.

Titanium 182

This might have been covered already, but I didn't realise 172 Cup's could come with a/c and climate control?

Iceberg 172

Only 33 with CC and AC I think... (i think!)

Very rare in Iceburg too.

Put the Turini's back on Oliver you wannabe Roary the Race Driver! lol

Fiesta ST3

dont want to go too off topic, but what camera do you use to take the pics of the clio? do you photoshop them after or are they raw?

stunning!

Ollie's Silver Cup

dont want to go too off topic, but what camera do you use to take the pics of the clio? do you photoshop them after or are they raw?

stunning!

It's an Olympus SLR, nothing particularly expensive :)

They've just had the lightness channel sharpened

Ollie's Silver Cup

Not really an update, more that I've given it a well needed clean this morning and thought I'd be a photo ***** ;)

4868085585_fc1ec7c171_z.jpg

4868699620_15dcbf482a_z.jpg

4868086233_db0127a4f5_z.jpg

4868085243_7d47c96195_z.jpg

4868700288_217dd59759_z.jpg

4868700672_0fe4f7a05b_z.jpg

Ollie's Silver Cup
I can't remember the exact size off the top of my head, but I used the guide in the guide section on here; written by Revels iirc :)

Clio 172

Looking lovely oliver, Im now all set to go and give mine a cleaning now but the weather is terrible

Ollie's Silver Cup

Been thinking of getting some Recaro Pole Position's

Ideally, I could do with still gaining access to the rear seats, but I do fancy fixed buckets :dapprove:

I believe they side mount, is there any solution that would allow access to the rear? Or, am I going to have to opt for reclining sports seats instead?

clio 172 cup

Car looks awesome mate! Love the wheels, does it feel any different handling wise With the 15's on?

Ollie's Silver Cup

With regards to plans for the car now; Recaro Pole Positions, JMS RS2 inlet and Wilwood's ;)

That'll keep me busy/happy over the coming months anyway...!! :)

I had my insurance renewal to pay out for earlier this week too, which had increased a little this year to £850, despite now having 5yr no claims and no points, etc. Seems to be a common thing that insurance prices have heightened this year :dapprove:

n/a

yeh i got 2 years no claims and im over 25 the price has risen 250 from last year. nice plans dude did you sell your turinis

Ollie's Silver Cup

yeh i got 2 years no claims and im over 25 the price has risen 250 from last year. nice plans dude did you sell your turinis

Yeah mine's about £200 more than last year! Annoying, but sadly a necessity! :(

Yep, Turinis have gone; I only have my 2118's now :)

n/a

your car is mint mate! i always say that to you looks wicked on them 2118's might get some myself :approve: not a copy cat or anything:eek::rasp: LOL.

Ollie's Silver Cup

your car is mint mate! i always say that to you looks wicked on them 2118's might get some myself :approve: not a copy cat or anything:eek::rasp: LOL.

I love anthracite 2118's on black sports! :cool:

Cheap tyres too ;)

Iceberg 172

With regards to plans for the car now; Recaro Pole Positions, JMS RS2 inlet and Wilwood's ;) Also get rid of the 2118's and buy some more Turini's.

These plans sound good mate!!

Seriously though, PP's are my favourite fixed buckets, that JMS intake just looks amazing let alone what it'll do to the performance!

Clio 1.2 16v

nice looking car, mines is in a similar silver so now i know what it would look like.

but yours looks really good!

Ollie's Silver Cup

haha, I don't want anymore turinis...much prefer the 2118's... :D

4868085585_fc1ec7c171_z.jpg

PP's and 4-pots will be soon I would think, then the JMS intake a little later :)

I'm not really in a rush to get it all done though, I'm happy with how it's driving and looking and really enjoying it at the moment :cool:

Ojc

Clio 220 Trophy, 172

Lovely car

But more interested in your name, I'm Oliver James as well and you obviously have a surname starting with a 'C' as well, how strange.

Can we marry?

Ollie's Silver Cup

Lovely car

But more interested in your name, I'm Oliver James as well and you obviously have a surname starting with a 'C' as well, how strange.

Can we marry?

lol!! Sure, why not :cool: :clown:

love your car. how come you went with 15" alloys to replace the 16" standard?

I've always been a fan of Speedline 2118's; figured I was just about low enough to pull them off!

I read a good few report on here beforehand of people changing to 15s and favouring the feel! Having had them for a little while now, I'd agree with that too! :)

Also, can't grumble at the prices of 195/50/15 tyres! ;)