ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OllyTB's WR1 Impreza

Gem

Racing Blue 182
The boys been busy today. 'Scuse the picture quality, Cybershot was in twilight mode and I seemed to have "shaky hand"...

The cleaning kept him out of my hair at least...:cool:

Simple wash (two bucket method), clay, polish and wax. All Megs and AG.

DSC00445.jpg

DSC00437.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00438.jpg

:)

Gem

Racing Blue 182
It's far from a Clio obviously but it keeps him happy I guess. I can't argue with how well it goes/drives ;)

(Personally I think my boyf. is a closet chav....:eek: )

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
I will not travel with olly in a car unless its an Aston.

Good night.

Tis a nice new toy....lets see how long it takes him get bored!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Not a fan really... ;)

Needs front splitter, de-tango, full 3" exhaust system, custom Induction and remap. FTW!

Exotica/MK1 Astra
Looks mint!

...I would've got a Spec C, but it's still mint ;)

I might be wrong but the Spec C was import only wasn't it and is the same power? Plus i didn't realise this was a WR1, i only bought it for the ghey blue colour and the pink badges. Thinking of changing em to brown though, what do you think? What a spec see has in additional features for handling i'll make up for with cahonas!!!
I will be conducting a full detango and once i've paid my debt to the french government from my trip to Lemans this year i may well get it sorted with a remap etc. Scutch, what does yours make with those mods? UNless it's fairly significant i wont bother.

Mr Hackney, I will no doubt get bored in the near future and get something else, once pasting clio TT's up the inside get a bit boring ;)!?
One-77 FTW

Anyways, the old girl need some new boots on this week do to some creative driving. So im going to get them on and then actually clean the wheels and finish it off!!!

Thanks for all the comments guys, nice to know someone likes it even if Gem doesn't :rasp: :quiet:

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Looks mint!

...I would've got a Spec C, but it's still mint ;)

I might be wrong but the Spec C was import only wasn't it and is the same power? Plus i didn't realise this was a WR1, i only bought it for the ghey blue colour and the pink badges. Thinking of changing em to brown though, what do you think? What a spec see has in additional features for handling i'll make up for with cahonas!!!
I will be conducting a full detango and once i've paid my debt to the french government from my trip to Lemans this year i may well get it sorted with a remap etc. Scutch, what does yours make with those mods? UNless it's fairly significant i wont bother.

Mr Hackney, I will no doubt get bored in the near future and get something else, once pasting clio TT's up the inside get a bit boring ;)!?
One-77 FTW

Anyways, the old girl need some new boots on this week do to some creative driving. So im going to get them on and then actually clean the wheels and finish it off!!!

Thanks for all the comments guys, nice to know someone likes it even if Gem doesn't :rasp: :quiet:

O for sure Mr Turner.

I still havent sorted that V8V yet, im sure there still waiting for it, i think i might try get round to it later this year....now the 09 MY is out though i bet i'll take a nasty hit in the wallet. Might be easier just to let the 9k deposit go and re-order?

What dya think?

Exotica/MK1 Astra

One-77 FTW

O for sure Mr Turner.

I still havent sorted that V8V yet, im sure there still waiting for it, i think i might try get round to it later this year....now the 09 MY is out though i bet i'll take a nasty hit in the wallet. Might be easier just to let the 9k deposit go and re-order?

What dya think?

I'd have a word with the dealer mate and take a good look at residuals!