ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One to avoid possibly.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  L200
Hi All
I was in the hunt for a second 172 Cup (initially for parts but eventually to build a mod prod hillclimb car).
I came across this on Gumtree - https://www.gumtree.com/p/renault/renault-clio-172-cup/1179807286 . The car was relatively local and seemed ideal for my needs . I was going to pick it up last weekend but the seller's communications were a bit 'weak' - wouldn't give me an address or phone number - so I paid for a full car check. Needless to say that the car's history is a little bit concerning.
So. if you're looking for a cheap 172 Cup this may not be the car for you.
Wyn

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
1) What did the history check throw back?

2) He says can you ring and not text so how was he able to avoid giving you the address etc while you were on the phone to him?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The grammar alone would have been enough to put me off.

"Pro stealth full exshurst system"
"needs a wing for shore"
"just a big surclip"

It looks an absolute POS.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  L200
Car was recorded as Cat C and also outstanding finance (although I know these aren't always accurate).