ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OSX Lion Thread

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The only thing I'm disappointed with is the Lion wallpaper.

It's not high enough resolution for the 27" iMac.

It probably is for most people but I can see f*cking pixels!

/baller

Inferno 182 CUP
110% if you use a MBP, MBA .. if you use an iMac or Cinema Display then yes its worth it for £21 but the MBP's and MBA's are getting best bang for buck so it seems with the gestures and full screen goodies

Inferno 182 CUP
Erm yes I'm aware of that but I'm just posting the general consensus from MR and 9to5 ... this is a clio website with about 20 people who love macs .. I was giving a wider opinion cristoper

Inferno 182 CUP
i was trying to spell it in an even more interesting way but couldn't make it any more illegible while still being legible aswell.

its StevesWife69

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Erm yes I'm aware of that but I'm just posting the general consensus from MR and 9to5 ... this is a clio website with about 20 people who love macs .. I was giving a wider opinion cristoper

CS has better info than MR. What does that say?

Sent from my 95 Color Classic II

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
So then people

Loin is currently on the download, I'm contemplating purchasing a trackpad to complement some of the new features

Worth while investment over the Magicmouse I'm currently using??

Weeman sucks ****
Sadly i won't be upgrading just yet due to software from the dark ages. Sounds good from what i've been told...

How big is the download? I need to prep where i do this as my home connection is s.hite! lol

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I've had 2 OS crashes. I've never had OSX crash in the 5 years I've been using it! Apps yes but never the OS.

Both times it was while on youtube, looking at my subscribed videos. Once in full screen mode, once not. The mouse still worked to move around but clicks did nothing and keyboard did nothing. CMD-OPT-ESC didn't work. Had to force power down and restart.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Downloading now...I'm excited. 23 minutes. 30 meg FTW (no doubt I'll get capped half way through).

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I've had my first proper "crash" today ... had to turn off and on again, not good when I was just about to send a very long email!