ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OSX Lion Thread

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Xcode is the funking nuts in lion with the three finger swipe & fullscreen. It actually makes development on a laptop usable.

MINI FJCW
Don't know if this is just mine, but if I search Google, the links are already purple as if they had all been selected before. However I haven't searched what I was looking up.

Does anyone know how to change this?

Go cry to your momma!
Another annoying SL bug that's been fixed is having to allow the firewall internet access every time I open iTunes - it just opens now!

Citroen DS3 White
Oh dear .. I've been at work for 10 minutes and the "illogical" Windoez scrollingz are doign my nut in.

FML !

I got into work and scrolled up to go down on my PC. I had a look to change it but you can't. Doesn't help that I have my MBP on my desk as well.

Four fingers. FFS. Ok cheers lol.

EDIT: Ok that's sweet now. two fingers for swiping Safari. Three for Finder, and four for desktops. At least logical. Love you Steve x

You can't. Then again if you don't drive in the middle lane on a motorway, it shouldn't be a problem. Right? Just asking.

EDIT: I liked the way the bookmarks bar only appeared in Chrome if you opened a new tab (it was an option at least). That was good. The bugs not so much.

Inferno 182 CUP
How do i navigate in finder?

If i switch it on in the trackpad setting it removes my safari swiping

i want 2 finger safari 3 for finder and 4 for windows

FYI with this swiping setup, you can also use three fingers in Safari for the old school back/forward through pages. Can't think why you'd want to but you can.