ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oulton Park Trackday Videos (non-Clio, Westfield)

Ah, that's a shame (sort of - I get a lot of pleasure from spannering too so know how it can still be enjoyable)!

Harv, got any vids of your Westfield(s)?

the only one online is of the very unfortunate incident at spa where a guy spun on coolant exiting eau rouge , i spotted smoke before i crested onto the kemel straight (about 120mph would have been my normal apex speed at the top) i slow very quick , acknowledged the driver is ok , and then the track day hero in the honda behind wipes him out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQIhXrrk1_E

second car on the scene is me

if i look i may have some much older ones ......

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
I'll just sneek this one in. Looks slow compared to yours.

Nice one - I remember you guys buzzing round, quick lapping! Was tempted to say hello but I thought that would be a bit stalker-ish, haha.

Yup, sold it now though :dapprove:

Kept getting stuck lol.

Ah, not good. Stuck on speed bumps or something!?

Great driving! Looks very quick!

Thanks dude :race:

the only one online is of the very unfortunate incident at spa where a guy spun on coolant exiting eau rouge , i spotted smoke before i crested onto the kemel straight (about 120mph would have been my normal apex speed at the top) i slow very quick , acknowledged the driver is ok , and then the track day hero in the honda behind wipes him out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQIhXrrk1_E

second car on the scene is me

if i look i may have some much older ones ......

Oof, that looks nasty. Be interesting to see some in-car vids if you have any, see what the suspension setup looks like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one - I remember you guys buzzing round, quick lapping! Was tempted to say hello but I thought that would be a bit stalker-ish, haha.

Ah, not good. Stuck on speed bumps or something!?

Thanks dude :race:

Oof, that looks nasty. Be interesting to see some in-car vids if you have any, see what the suspension setup looks like.

that i can answer , i don't have any ..... never used to run cameras etc ,

ask pete on the westy forum how that car handled , or for a very in depth report back Jeff cooper , they will tell you all you need to know

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Ah, not good. Stuck on speed bumps or something!

Nah, we compete in hillclimbs, and the pits are generally muddy fields on the sides of hills. Replaced it with a Nissan Navara.

Shame really because it truly was an epic rig, room for every tool imaginable, spares of everything that could fail, gazebo, chairs, compressed air, a rolling toolbox, 2 sets of tyres and still be able to use the stove to cook burgers and bacon sarnies for a fraction of the price that the burger vans charge.

182cup & 172 racecar

Nah, should have stuck your head around the door, Could have helped clean up the gearbox oil that went everywhere.