ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Out with the old in with the New* '1.2 - 172'

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I will! Was thinking about getting tsw vemom's and big silver vents and a k-tec grill too...just to be indivual! LOL!
Ok took that too far

TDI tyre shreader
That is a monster looking boat in the background, where have i seen it before, think it was off tv.

Nice clean looking 172

Ad

MK2 FRS
Propa mint 172 that as well. Someone has really looked after that motor and looks like you will too.

'18 Megane dci
Looks mint AJR, very nice indeed! Can't believe that mileage, bargain of the century! :clap:

sound mate how much did u get for ur dynaminque i thinking of getting rid of mine for somet abit faster! mine 02 plate bought for £6000 done 33,000 miles how much u rekon il get for it?

AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Jan odeur is developin a 172 steath system just for me!
You mean he is asking my cousin to make it on his say so ;)
Thought Jan was living it up in espanol these days...

Black 172
you got a great price on your 172 !! and those pics are great ( need to get some good ones of mine!!)

loving the colour aswell !!

:)

MY10 R35 GTR
Very nice mate! Needs a boots change!!

Get it down here and show up all the chavs!!!!

Re: joel being stupid again

Bryan said:
have a word with yourself

It's just a bloody sticker he doesn't really like! The mans just showing off his new car (which is nice) but now this threads been taken over by a load of people calling Joel for not liking a small bloody sticker, ridiculous!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
To answer a few question: No i Sold mine to a boy in the isle of white, Got £5.150k which i was relatively happy with had dun 30k miles and had 12months tax and mot. Picked mine up from a boy in Liverpool, was his dad's car, then he bought it, had it for a few months and now he's going off shore so has no need for it...It was sitting under a car cover most of the time in a garage!!

Al/Mike, i like the stealth system keeps the natural lines of the car. "Sister"

Got 6.83s to 60 last on G-tech lol, felt good like. Brooom!

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
nice matey,, ive just fitted my 40mm apex aprings to mine. awesome!
get that viper on it mate with the cold air feed to the mesh too!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Eve's did you post pics! Yeh i'm lookin at turini's jus now and the springs soon soon. PM ur pic's and how you got ur viper to fit mate.
Ali

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
^ Please remove yourself from my breathing space. We work very closely with janspeed in motorsport. They've always been good to us, and Jan odeur is developin a 172 steath system just for me!
Plus i like the sticker! Sets off the front of the car.
Dave the plate will be on a few wk's id imagine, V5 has to cum through etc.
Cheers for comments.

but dont janspeed make one already? i was under the impression that they made the ktec ones? i tend to steer away from them anyway as the ones i hear make cars sound raspy/nova-ish sounding

IMO

"Navy" N17 TWO
DSC03023.jpg

Emotional indeed Ali

A good move - fair play :)

You had a few ups and downs with the Dynamique but all worked out ok in the end - hope all works out ok with the that Flaming hot 172 ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
gt_gaz said:
but dont janspeed make one already? i was under the impression that they made the ktec ones? i tend to steer away from them anyway as the ones i hear make cars sound raspy/nova-ish sounding

IMO

As far as i know they don't...Well mark said they only made a twin 3'...K-tec get there stealth one somewhere else...defo not janspeed tho, Jez, my brother had the one of the 1st janspeed 172 systems on his 172 a couple of yrs ago, sounded unbelievably good, high pitched!

The new owned of mine is on the forum now, Biffa18...