ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Out with the old in with the New* '1.2 - 172'

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yep, most of you know by now, Sold the dynamique and bought a lovely 02 plate Flame red 172. It's dun 11k miles and i paid a shade over 7k...Got a good Buck for mine aswell, plue the guy that bought it has signed up for cliosport, so hopefully he'll still post from time to time.

It's std, but the plans are, Cup splitter/Spoiler, 40mm apex (For the time being) Tints, and turini's in gunmetal. silvervisions.. Other bits and pieces naturally, but for insurance reasons it's gotta be lookin std.

Not sure how to post pics...
"Tried the new Zymol stuff on the car last nite too, amazin finish!!!"

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/ajrmotorsport/DSC00234.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/ajrmotorsport/DSC00230.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/ajrmotorsport/DSC00229.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/ajrmotorsport/DSC00225.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/ajrmotorsport/DSC03023.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/ajrmotorsport/DSC03033.jpg

^^^ Emotional moment.

Ali

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
Cool. Your plans are pretty much the same as mine were when I got my 172!

Enjoy...

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Pease take that awful janspeed sticker off

DSC00229.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ Please remove yourself from my breathing space. We work very closely with janspeed in motorsport. They've always been good to us, and Jan odeur is developin a 172 steath system just for me!
Plus i like the sticker! Sets off the front of the car.
Dave the plate will be on a few wk's id imagine, V5 has to cum through etc.
Cheers for comments.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
^ Please remove yourself from my breathing space. We work very closely with janspeed in motorsport. They've always been good to us, and Jan odeur is developin a 172 steath system just for me!
Cheers for comments.

OK I respect that, its your car, and I love it but its not to my taste sorry

Stealth Bomber R26
Superb m8 had my Flame Red for nearly two years still makes me smile every time the sun hits the paint work fantastic colour!!!!!!!
Have had turinis on mine since I bought it look fantastic absolute a**e to clean though

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ Cheers kid...T'is a nice motor and progression from the 1.2, but i'm not gonna stand on my high horse and claim its the best car in the world thats for sure. It's all i need and more.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Re: joel being stupid again

Bryan said:
have a word with yourself

it actually looks quite good where it is, and i for one dislike stickers on a car

Read the post I put after that Bryan and get a fuckin grip son

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
badinvincible said:
^^^So you're saying the 172 isn't the bestest, fastest, most brilliantests car in the world ever?

lol...something like that.
Joel - beat it mate, you've had your say (Allbeit a crappy one) Stop spammin ma thread.

MKIII 138

Bryan said:
have a word with yourself

it actually looks quite good where it is, and i for one dislike stickers on a car

guess you wont like my cup then lol ..

my_cup.gif

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJRMOTORSPORT
Cheers for comments.

OK I respect that, its your car, and I love it but the stickers not to my taste sorry

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

meggerman said:
guess you wont like my cup then lol ..

my_cup.gif

Seen worse! ha! Each to their own like.
Joel, don't get me wrong i respect what people think, opinions are an important part of bein individual. So thats why i have my car the way i want, Life would be extremely boring if everyone was the same. Huge flames or jap style graphics are "Gash" a small subtle sticker can't be classes as awful imo...But sure...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
clio-16-valver said:
Nice nice and nice (maybe see you about Aberdeen)

saw you the other day matey, you were turning left alond by the trainstation, 3 lads in ur motor, was lookin extremely low.

MKIII 138

AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Seen worse! ha! Each to their own like.
Joel, don't get me wrong i respect what people think, opinions are an important part of bein individual. So thats why i have my car the way i want, Life would be extremely boring if everyone was the same. Huge flames or jap style graphics are "Gash" a small subtle sticker can't be classes as awful imo...But sure...

true.. if there are a few clio`s in your town you need to stand out other wise they will think it wasnt your clio that past them in their bmw 330ci or perhaps someone also as a cup or a 172 in the same colour who drives like a knobber if they recognise the car then theres less chance of them thinkin its you.
also where i live there is a very rapid pug 306 with cams + ecu + other goodies it looks like a 306 but is red and white as you pass it your mates say how fast that car is they recognise it.. if a car is a fashion/status/identity possesison that you spend tonnes on why not make yourself standout a bit from other cars of the same make / colour even if its only a sticker.

when you see a mate in his car you pip or flash and wave but if your car looks like every other one how does anyone know its you.

a small sticker isnt anything to shout about after all if AJR had a "GDI" or "Angelworks" sticker on the back everyone one be like "oooh its been tuned up by andy" yet his Janspeed has been made specifically for his car and is effectivley the same as putting a GDI badge on.

anyways the sticker says: "Clio, jean ragnotti" which is exactly what the car is in europe not a "172cup" but a "172 ragnotti" im just pointing out the heritidge.