ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OXFORDSHIRE'S 2ND MEET "7/11/12"

So November is coming up soon and as the first oxfordshire meet (which happened last month) was the first sunday of the month we should keep it going!

Before setting out to organise something specific i wanted to know what people can and cant do e.g. date and location etc...

For a change i thought it'd be quite nice to meet up at this place .. .http://www.marriottswalk.co.uk its in a town called Witney just outside Oxford and has a free multi-storey car-park (top floor would be a cool photo opportunity), cinema, frankie and benny's, cafe nero,cafe rouge and m&s! its also situated in town which has a number of pubs, good ones being the fleece, hollybush or the IZI's. Whateva people wanna do on the day as its literally all on the doorstep of the car park so no long walks to places ;) i also know some good local roads which are pretty fun to drive on with some cool stop off points!

Anyways let us all know what you think we should do, Please post your ideas and availability on the 7th :)

Clio 172 Monaco
I would if it was a Friday or a weekend as I can't due to work ;-( but sounds really good!!

ive cocked up on the date badly here lol the first sunday would be the 4th of november not the 7th :L how about at the end of the month? gives people more time to arrange things :) 25th NOVEMBER?

GW 200 with Cup pack
i could make the 4th of november or 25 th so i dont mind

Go with the 4th and keep with the first Sunday of the month!

I agree with KlioKid Tbh... 25th might be better... It would be better to get more people together rather than stick to a routine :)

Why not run a vote? Also might be worth a quick email to the list that i started in my other thread... that way you get max exposure to all the people from our area!?

Clio 1.2 16v
Marriots walk is a good meeting place I live in witney there are loads of places that I know of and the local areas I haven't been to a meet yet but really want to go so I'm up for anything has a date been decided ? :)

GW 200 with Cup pack
Sure sounds good, going to have to actually clean the car.... It's cold :(

What colour is your 182?!?!? When you are cursed with a 200 in GW then feel my pain!

The diffuser kicks all manner of sh1t up on the back window... when you move it after cleaning it... bingo... more sh1t on the back haha!

25th november. meet @ oxford pear tree services. for 12PM (convoy/single)

Location Details: Peartree Roundabout
Woodstock Road
Oxford
Oxfordshire
OX2 8JZ

drive down into Witney from there in a convoy? stop off to take some pictures at the multi-storey then go to one of the many pubs in the town! just a thought ... if anyones got any suggestions let me know :)

GW 200 with Cup pack
25th november. meet @ oxford pear tree services. for 12PM (convoy/single)

Location Details: Peartree Roundabout

Woodstock Road

Oxford

Oxfordshire

OX2 8JZ

drive down into Witney from there in a convoy? stop off to take some pictures at the multi-storey then go to one of the many pubs in the town! just a thought ... if anyones got any suggestions let me know :)

GRRRRRRRR! I knew it was playing on my mind... there WAS something i had committed to on the 25th!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR.

I promise that i will make it to the third one... will that be on the 25th december? lol :rasp:

I know I know i am a joke it's me that wanted more meets and me that's not attending! I like to think i was the catalyst!

On a separate not I've been working on a NOX (Northants and Oxfordshire) RenaultSport logo... with a view to getting some small vinyls made.... who's in?

Renault Clio 182
GRRRRRRRR! I knew it was playing on my mind... there WAS something i had committed to on the 25th!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR.

I promise that i will make it to the third one... will that be on the 25th december? lol :rasp:

I know I know i am a joke it's me that wanted more meets and me that's not attending! I like to think i was the catalyst!

On a separate not I've been working on a NOX (Northants and Oxfordshire) RenaultSport logo... with a view to getting some small vinyls made.... who's in?

Yer im in aslong as there not mcdonalds emblems with clio sport added, we could get a get together from the banbury lot still when ever so we all no eachother aswell.. Just a thought

GW 200 with Cup pack
Yer im in aslong as there not mcdonalds emblems with clio sport added, we could get a get together from the banbury lot still when ever so we all no eachother aswell.. Just a thought

You Insult me!!! I'm an actual proper graphic designer!!!!! I'll make a few decent ideas and post a thread.

Good shout on the banbury hook up too... think it would be great if the NOX club could convoy in and make an entrance at the next CSS!

Regulators.... MOUNT UP! haha

GW 200 with Cup pack
im a bit ocd with my white car lol hate it being dirty so its constantly clean :eek:

Yeah but with all due respect dude... yours is not an RS therefore dont have the Diffuser that multiplies the dirt on your arse (theres a quote right there!)