ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painted calipers yellow

Yes i know they should be black, and i shouldn't show off s**t brakes, and they aren't Brembos. But i was bored of red and think they look tidy.

And i know theres bird s**t on the wing.

Ties in with a few yellow stickers, might look better when i do my wheels and bullets amphasite and yellow.

Oh yeah, cup splitter shall be on before end of the week:D

15092009094.gif

15092009097.gif

Yellow bits
15092009095.gif

15092009099.gif

Looks ok to me (i'm not usually a fan of bright calipers, unless they come brightly coloured etc) is it a 1.2 ??

Titanium 182
I don't get why you shouldn't paint 1*2 calipers they are regarded very highly on here with a set of brembo discs and ferrodo pads. Or is the argument unless they are a "designer" brake (brembo, willwood AP racing) you shouldn't paint them ? :rasp:

Personally I like it.

Monaco 172 (02)
Not a sport though.
No Xenons, and the caliper looks a little higher on the hub than my sport and smaller tbh
Good rep mind! ;)

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Don't think it is mate, I can't see a sunroof. :)

I'm 90% sure it is a 1.2, deffinatly not a sport, check the "car" bit on his profile,lol.

'tis a nice rep indeed, has come a very long way from when it was first posted!

Titanium 182
I'm 90% sure it is a 1.2, deffinatly not a sport, check the "car" bit on his profile,lol.

Never looked at that :eek:

Convincing !

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looking more like mine :) Just need some black multispoke 15's now and a real engine! ha ;)

There is nowt wrong with the Sport calipers, looks good mate! ;)

I don't get why you shouldn't paint 1*2 calipers .

Mission accomplished ;)

It is indeed a 1.2 and has a sunroof:cool:

Swapping my old manky wheels for a cup splitter this week, and the GF may be buying me some Xenons for my birthday. Then going to have the exhaust refitted so it fits the recess nicer.

Thanks mate.

Image068.gif