ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passed first MOT

VW Potato

well done to the Pupster. 1st MOT passed, with only two notices. Bonnet stay catch is bust (thats coz its pap) and the exhaust is blowing just a little but not enough to be a problem. sailed through the rest, yay!

so, keep or sell? keep or sell. hmmm.

g

Not a Clio

thought any sign of a blowing exhaust was a failure?

Didnt realise they cared about the bonnet catch.... my bonnet relase handle snapped off and i have to use pliars to pull it whilst someone presses on the bonnet!... could be a problem then!

VW Potato

no idea about the exhaust, Simon. He said it could be an O ring seal or something? But it passed the emissions.

Anyway, I was more worried about whether my headlight washers would leak soon after they activated the windscreen washers!

Its the bonnet stay catch thats snapped, that really flimsy catch that needs brute force to release the bonnet stay...then breaks! :)

g