ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC Polishers and transformers

Gal

A Clee O
Quick Question,

Got the transformer and bits today just waiting for the PC to arrive, But while I am waiting can someone advise me as to what colour wire goes in what hole on the plug.

Picture below for you.

Picture.gif

:cool: Thanking you in advance

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped
Hi there,

I will be doing the same soon - when my PC arrives, i believe the guide is on the forum somewhere but i think you have to be a fully paid up member to view it ( correct me if i'm guys.)

I recommend you sign upto detailingworld.co.uk now you've got into detailing seriously.

This thread shows you what to do in detail.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2278

Any probs, contact 182_blue or Brazo who are members of both sites ( moderators on detailingworld)

'18 Megane dci
Gal said:
Quick Question,

Got the transformer and bits today just waiting for the PC to arrive, But while I am waiting can someone advise me as to what colour wire goes in what hole on the plug.

Picture below for you.

Picture.gif

:cool: Thanking you in advance

American live wire is black, that goes into the hole marked 'L', white goes into the hole opposite, the top hole isn't used as the PC doesn't have an earth wire. :D