ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC Porter Cable Polisher Importing Guide

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Shaun , ive found a 300w stepdown transformer US->UK in our garage. Ive got a feelinging I might need a more powerfull one though. am i right in thinking :
120v x 3.7A = 444W when maxing out the speed on the PC.

optical said:
Shaun , ive found a 300w stepdown transformer US->UK in our garage. Ive got a feelinging I might need a more powerfull one though. am i right in thinking :
120v x 3.7A = 444W when maxing out the speed on the PC.

you can always try it, and if it doesnt work then buy a proper one

Polo + Micra
don't try it for gods sake you'll end up operating an internal fuse or even melting the fucker.

750VA 110v site transformer(the one 182_blue posted) is what is needed

clio 182 black /gold
Has anyone in the north west got one of these machines? If so do you want to earn some money and do mine?

Ad

MK2 FRS
Leeshez said:
Has anyone in the north west got one of these machines? If so do you want to earn some money and do mine?

No one in club has one in NW. There are few people on a yahoo site, as me and maz where thinking of having our motors done. If you get into it as a hobby theres some money to be made!!! £50 a car, which i reckon was good value.

182_blue said:
have you used it yet spammy

DSC_0011Medium.jpg

;)

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I will just used good old elbow grease for the time being!!!

Perfect results everytime - but it does take all day lol!

Yeah its useful! The weather hasn't been great enough to spend long enough on it yet though. I've got the Sonus SFX-1/2/3 but last time only used 2/3 and dont think that 2 was harsh enough to get rid of all of the swirls. Is 1 strong enough? Cheers