ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/XB360/PS3] The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

I was serial stuck on another quest just recently. Eventually I decided to Google it. Turns out it's bricked if you do x before y. I had done x before y. Stupid game :eek:

Used the console to unbrick it. PC FTW!

FFS. I'm trying to complete the TG quests, but it's a constant loop. Despite Scutch's advice, I can't seem to finish it.

It is actually most likely bricked.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
PC mob - any decent mods out there worth nabbing? I wouldn't mind one that reduced your carrying capacity - having 38 weapons to hand at any one given time is a little mongy, imo.

I heard that the first attempts are online multiplayer are out there, but it's very, very basic at the minute. Potentially weapons-grade awesome if they manage it - but they would HAVE to employ some form of skill tree/ability limitation in there. Wandering the land of Skyrim with four medieval Chuck Norris's would be funny for the first five minutes, then uber-boring from then on.

D.

Octy VRS
Do I f**k off Marcurio? He died in a battle and I can't be arsed to do it again, second time he's acted the pussy. However he's carrying a load of stuff. Will he still be there if I bugger off and get another companion?

Macro is a fag. Gives it the cream slice, but when the going gets tough he crumbles. I only regret I didn't kill him myself.

I roll solo now. Companions just cramp my style.

Steal everything. Sell everything. Also aim for high stamina to give you flexibility when you need to collect heavy high value items. I can currently carry 500, and it's great for carrying junk to sell off. Also break into shops and steal as much as possible, rather than buying it like a fag. Make it your mission to steal everything that isn't nailed down, then sell it. You'll soon get the coin in. I'm currently carrying about 90k. Bowler.

I just added the perk that enables all sellers to buy all merchandise. Massive boon.

Use sneak. When the eye is closed, you can steal. When the eye is open, you will almost always be seen and caught. This doesn't always guarantee success with pick pocketing though. I always save before dipping my hand in pockets. You'll also get better at sneaking the more you do it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
FFS. I'm trying to complete the TG quests, but it's a constant loop. Despite Scutch's advice, I can't seem to finish it.

It is actually most likely bricked.

It's random for how many jobs you have to complete in a particular hold. It took only 4 Whiterun jobs to trigger the special job, but 7 for Solitude. Keep plugging away, mixing the jobs up too just incase.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Completely forgot about sneak. Cheers mate.

There's a very easy exploit to build your sneak level up :

Reach White Run, and go east. Approaching the mountain until you find White River view. Kill the two bandits outside, and enter. The blind man asks in whether you are Ralph. Say yes, and then keep walking into the wall in the shadows while sneaking just keep leveling your Sneak skill. You can actually just hold your analogue stick against the wall while in sneak mode so you will constantly be walking into the wall, building your sneak level up.

Obviously, exploits like this could ruin your game if you take the piss, as the game will level up around you while all you're improving on is your sneak, which won't get you far in the grand scheme of things.

I've just learned that in the PC game, you can murder your wife, and remarry. Awesome. I think Alea the Cnutress might be having a nasty fishing accident.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I did use that exploit to get the 100/100 Achievement, but then loaded an old save. Couldn't go through the game at Level 25 when my character was only around level 8.

Speaking of wives, I think I've spoken to Miuri once since we were wed. Shell have made me a fortune in the time I've been away too.

53 Clio's & counting
Iv got Lydia at home in whierun, and that bird you first meet in Riverwood as my wife, but i told her we are living at hers so she stays at the shop - means i get money from the shop, plus food when im there, and it lets me take more s**t without stealing - win

53 Clio's & counting
Is this a glitch? - I was doing the missions for the Jarl of Riften, and have to go disrupt the Skooma operation in some cave - tried i once, but gave up until I was a better level and forgot about it - thought id do it again last night, but when I select the mission as active, it doesn't allow me to show where the cave is on the map - and I can't remember the name of it, and I have literally about 150 places shown on my map now - have I started some other mission that has cocked this one up, is there a time limit on some missions? (It hasn't said failed) or is it just a glitch it's not showing me the location and il just have to wander around to find it? Iv tried switching off all active quests and it doesn't make a difference

Diesel Barge
Just got this for christmas, level 10 atm. Tried doing the Diplomatic Immunity quest, i think thats what its called, the one where you get to the party and sneak off. But i dont think i'm strong enough yet, so gunna leave it for a bit. Prefer just wandering around finding the random dragon spawns.

What other shouts are people using? i only ever use the force one, but i'm sure there are plenty of other good ones around.

Found a dog, Meeko, the other day aswell, so had lydia and the dog following me, but the dog likes to run off and attack the enemies ahead, so unfortunately he died :(

Anyone used any other followers, i've read that some are quite powerful and use lots of magic.

DCi
I have a shout called ice form, it's pretty rubbish but good for a quick getaway!

My sister says she has one where she gets a 70% increase of melee speed which sounds cool. She says it's good for 2, 1 handed weapons lol.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Slow Time is a great shout, especially when fully powered with all 3 words. You can get in loads of strikes on an enemy.

My favourite shout at the moment is the life force one. It highlights all life in red for a few seconds. Even through walls. Comes in super handy when clearing a dungeon or fortress. No nasty surprises around corners. It also recharges very quickly.

AK

M240i
I like turning into a werewolf and killing everyone.

Had my first encounter with a dragon whilst I was walking about, amazing things. They just killed everything in sight.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Mehrune's Razor is a cool little dagger.

It claims there's a chance to one hit kill Alduin with it. Looks neat too.

Yeah the razor is cool.

I'm now Guild Master :approve: Might slip one up Vex.

Now to get back into the Dark Brotherhood. 78 hours in. I might start playing the main quests soon. Lol.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah I'm on Alduin's Wall.

I'm trying to get all the Daedric stuff and then I'll go for the Dragon priest masks before tackling the main quest again.

I still don't do any fancy stuff. No smithing. No enchanting. I just use what's around. Works for me.

I think it's probably the best game I've ever played.