ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/XB360/PS3] The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
What's your current quest completion status?

Just checked mine in general stats :

Quests Complete : 79
Misc Objectives Complete : 176

So much still to do.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL. My mate text me the other day saying his was knackered too. Companions and Thieves Guild quests both bricked. 360 too.

I was just wondering why the achievement for 50 locks picks and 50 pockets picked hasn't flagged yet, as I thought I'd easily completed both. I've lockpicked 367 times but only pickpocketed 36 times. Meh. Easy to sort that I guess.

The good thing about the PC version is that you can pretty much always fix a quest using the console. I have only one that persists and cannot be removed, but it's a miscellaneous quest so f**k it.

Oh and I now have over a hundred grand. Maybe I should think about moving into a better house?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah I've got 132k. Nothing to spend it on. Although one of my current Misc objectives is buy a house in Windhelm. That's 12k.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
PHP:
Yeah that's a pretty big house. You can even put armour and weapons on mannequins. If you want.

I'll look into it. Need to murder the Huntress still, but I can't marry that super fit sort that you did, as I didn't kill both the targets in her quest.

I thought I was getting pretty hard, but then I tried a new quest, well in fact an old one.

I laid the smack down with everything I had. All kinds of s**t, and the health bar of this guy did not move. I mean it literally didn't move. I nuked him from orbit, and nothing happened. I got f**king SERVED :(

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
I thought I was getting pretty hard, but then I tried a new quest, well in fact an old one.

I laid the smack down with everything I had. All kinds of s**t, and the health bar of this guy did not move. I mean it literally didn't move. I nuked him from orbit, and nothing happened. I got f**king SERVED :(

Which one Roy (without spoilers).

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Dangit! I'm not even that far yet, I got side tracked by side quests.

I hear it's quite a handy artifact to have.

Just after completing the 'haunted house' in Markarth now I'm just trolling around finding dragons to stock up on souls and wiping out bandits!

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Sanguine Rose - I always find this to be handy when fighting higher level / hard to kill fu*kers. Basically that an any other summoning staff!

What level you on atm?

I have just started thus game on the PS3 think I pissed a lot of people of though. I just went round fighting everyone, stealing horse, killing chickens and bulls not good. Think I should start again.

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
I have just started thus game on the PS3 think I pissed a lot of people of though. I just went round fighting everyone, stealing horse, killing chickens and bulls not good. Think I should start again.

wXCKI.png

If you've ever played any Zelda game then you should know not to do this!

Nord. No idea about play type? I tend to use single handed blades or bows. Destruction magic too, but only the standard flames/sparks. Lots of sneaking and stealing.

53 Clio's & counting
65 hours and half way through level 31 now. Still done no 'main' quests barely, and still not one guild completed either, still spending far too much time wandering. On the plus side (thanks to Scutch) iv now activated the Steed stone, which is handy, as my carrying capacity is now about 410, and my map is literally covered in found places - though everywhere I walk there are still plenty more to find!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Steed Stone is great in that it also makes any armour you're wearing weightless. So you can have full Dragon Armour and it will weigh nothing. As long as you've got it equipped.

53 Clio's & counting
Thats my next choice, smithing is up to nearly 80 now, so after some better armour, and start enchanting my own - the stuff i have on at the mo is enchanted, but not brilliant, i think total armour level is close to 300 for me - much to be improved

Fiesta ST-3
I'm pretty sure it will Roy. It should just increase it on top of your current capacity.

I love reading this thread, it makes me want to play skyrim all the time!!

53 Clio's & counting
Yes, it won't show your armour as weightless, it increases your total carrying by whatever your armour weighs, so in effect, making your amour weightless. Also means carrying more stuff doesn't slow you down

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Steed Stone adds 100 to your current carry weight.

510 is pretty impressive without it, mind. I take it you have the large pockets perk?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
What I do is put everything in a chest and get my companion to take it. As long as they aren't at full capacity they'll take it and saves on perks.

Steed Stone adds 100 to your current carry weight.

510 is pretty impressive without it, mind. I take it you have the large pockets perk?

Yep. Large pockets and Orcish Boots of Brawn. Now with Steed Stone, and rocking a frankly ridiculous 650 carrying capacity. Lol.

Plus 115 bags in the bank :approve:

EDIT: Dark Brotherhood;

Just done the Kill Cicero quest. Great fun. Really enjoyed cutting him down like a dog. Also got a finishing move animation and basically spilled his guts everywhere. He was a complete c*unt anyway. Also I dig the horse with the red eyes.

Last edited:
  Evo 8 MR

Just done the Kill Cicero quest. Great fun. Really enjoyed cutting him down like a dog. Also got a finishing move animation and basically spilled his guts everywhere. He was a complete c*unt anyway. Also I dig the horse with the red eyes.

Not sure if you're aware but it's also unkillable. By enemies.

Evo 5 RS
I'm wearing the Guild Master armour, but with the Orcish Boots of Brawn.

Thief Guild master armour? Dick...utter dick, how long did it take you to do that? Seeing as I started playing this before you :(. Ok granted not had a lot of time to play it lately but I've been doing missions left right and centre for Vex and that bald c**t...

Arse feck

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yep. Large pockets and Orcish Boots of Brawn. Now with Steed Stone, and rocking a frankly ridiculous 650 carrying capacity. Lol.

Plus 115 bags in the bank :approve:

I let him live. He returns to the new Sanctuary at Dawnstar and dances in as if nothing has happened.