ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/XB360/PS3] The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

Not exactly sure what it does - It doesn't give a percentage, it just says that it improves your smithing.

It's at the very top of the highest mountain, past the head of the Shouty Brothers so you need to have at least done the main storyline mission to go and see him. It's just stuck in a rock right at the summit.

Dagger of Mehrunes Dagon For The Win.

I've kept it rather than flogging it but don't use it. Not really sure how good it is - It doesn't hit as hard as my daedric dagger but it has that insta-gib enchantment which is interesting. I should give it a go just to see how often it kills folk. Only trouble is that with the x15 bonus my dagger kills most people in one hit anyway.

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Must say I'm loving this!

Got given it on Christmas day! (Long story! Basically the parcel I was waiting for was infiltrated by a certain 'someone' and they wrapped it up and gave it to me as a joke on Christmas day, grr!)

Plumbed in 62 hours since Christmas day, woops! Level 31 at the minute :eek:

Finding it a little weird at the moment, as I have played the Fallout series, I expect bad things to happen when I do something bad! (IE, quests that involved stealing, planting items etc) but nothing, the NPC's still react to you in the same way which is nice!

Other things such as joining a faction and not being KOS by the rival faction's is also nice, as it means you can do a hell of a lot more in one save game, than having to have multiple characters etc.

With regards to weapons, The Mace of Molag Bal is sick for any single handed warrior types! Easily achievable too via the small quests you need to complete to get it! :)

Evo 5 RS
I've kept it rather than flogging it but don't use it. Not really sure how good it is - It doesn't hit as hard as my daedric dagger but it has that insta-gib enchantment which is interesting. I should give it a go just to see how often it kills folk. Only trouble is that with the x15 bonus my dagger kills most people in one hit anyway.

yeah it's handy if you're a sneak / thief... it's pretty affective in combat as well I've found.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Keep all the Daedric stuff you get, otherwise you lose out on the Achievement/Trophy. Unless you're a PC gayer.

I can't seem to smith my Daedric bow any better than I have it currently.

It's at Legendary status, has 28 points of fire damange enchantment and 223 stock damage, IIRC.

Assuming your recollection is correct it looks like you can smith an awful lot further. Checkitt -

BowDamage.gif

Also, not to start waving my gigantic armoured penis around in here but check my armour rating too - 746 - Not bad for "light" armour!!

ArmourRating.gif

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
^ Impressive bow. Will check that sh*t right out later.

Also, don't forget that with the Steed Stone active, you don't have to use Light Armour, as your armour and it's weight are reset to 0. This includes sprint speed et al.

Yeah it's not so much the weight issue as staying stealthy (not actually certain that light armour is quieter than heavy... I'm assuming it is!) and the fact that my Light Armour skill is quite high while my heavy armour skill is terrible. I have a few perks in Light armour too - Matching set and whatnot - Actually boosts my armour to around 850 now.

Octy VRS
Managed about 3 hours today while "working from home". Got the Mace of Molag Bal and the Wabbajack. Did some enchanting and smithing and went to High Hrothgar to get more shouts. I'd enchanted a Forsworn Bow with a fire enchantment, no match for a Daedric bow but took down the Frost Troll in about 3-4 arrows. Finally got to level 14 so can do the Sanguine Rose quest.

TT 225+
I need to spam some smithing to get it up to 100, then use one handed swords more as im bored with my two handed one. i'm s**t with one handed weapons though lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Thought this was quite interesting :

It turns out the Skyrim disc contains the Vvardfell (Morrowind) and Cyrodill (Oblivion) regions of Tamriel in their entirety, albeit at a low resolution. To prove it, one intrepid PC explorer glitched his way in via the Riften border. Are Bethesda 100% geometrically accurate, or can we say "best DLC ever"?

:cool:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I've just had to do that!

Get a shedload of Iron Ingots and Leather Strips, spam Iron Daggers and you'll soon be 100!!

You're better off killing wolves, sabre cats, deer etc to level up your archery/one handed etc then turning the pelts into leather/leather strips for smithing leather bracers.