ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/XB360/PS3] The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

Bumder With A Buffer
Ahhh yes just did the update...can't say I've noticed any quicker loading yet...

Updates grrr...Anyone else had weird glitches with this yet? Sometimes when I talk to NPC's I press "X" and then nothing happens...I can't do anything apart from look around and no dialogue or anything comes up. After a few minutes all of a sudden they start talking. Happened so far with Marcurio (a lot) and Brynjolf.

Also Marcurio seems to have forgotten what "follow me" means....

Anyone found any cool mods through the new Steam Workshop yet? The whole thing seems a cracking idea. The trouble was mods was the messing about with them. This makes them mess free.

I'm so far avoiding any real game changing ones (want the open cities one though) but have installed a couple of minor tweaks - The House map markers (go straight to your house instead of having to go to the city they're in ) and one that slightly mods the necromancy spells - Means you can resurrect more powerful creatures as a follower (makes up for the lack of summonable creatures IMO).

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Having an issue with a quest in Riften, I have collected all the marks from each of the men Haelga has slept with (3) but when I go to confront her about it she just repeats the same sentence over and over again.

Really annoying, lol.

Edit: Just nicked her statue and that worked...lol.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
After talking to The Boosh yesterday and a mate this morning, i'm very tempted to go out and get this. FFS

Cya life.

407 hours played. Still stuff left to do.

You've been warned.

LOL!

I've been on it none stop pretty much and i've still got a quest list longer than my arm. I've not even found all the shouts yet, and i've only mastered Conjouration and Destruction. I'm level 100 on quite a few things though. Just working on archery atm. Enchanted Daedric bow kicks ass.

Evo 5 RS
No way could I clock over 400 hours, be bored way before. I'm starting to do the main quest now at level 40 - I'll probably start a new character before I do anything else other than the story.

MK4 Anni & MK5 Edt30
Well, the Steam Workshop is a massive win for the PC over consoles. 1893 available mods to improve your game!

steam-2.jpg

275 Trophy
Just a heads up: a mate at work mentioned to turn off the autosave to speed up the loading times on consoles. Seems obvious when you think about it, but it hadn't occured to me :clown:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Just a heads up: a mate at work mentioned to turn off the autosave to speed up the loading times on consoles. Seems obvious when you think about it, but it hadn't occured to me :clown:

I wouldn't do that. Autosave has stopped me losing an hours progress on a few occasions.

Mito Sportiva 135
Doing the quests where you have to reforge an amulet, for the Forbidden Legend quest. I go to Reachwater Cave, and open the first door with the emerald claw you pick up, but then there's a second door you need a claw to open - and can't find it anywhere?! Is this a glitch, or am I missing something?! REALLY annoying me now!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Doing the quests where you have to reforge an amulet, for the Forbidden Legend quest. I go to Reachwater Cave, and open the first door with the emerald claw you pick up, but then there's a second door you need a claw to open - and can't find it anywhere?! Is this a glitch, or am I missing something?! REALLY annoying me now!

I got stuck on that one too. I'll have a look in the guide for you after... or you could look online. ;)

Mito Sportiva 135
I tried to look Chris! Apparently you need a claw but not sure which one, and also the code I found was Eagle, Eagle, Dragon - but I tried that and still get shot by arrows!

Got my flatmate to buy it at Christmas and he's done little else since. Got a mate to buy it last Thursday and I've not heard from him since. Checking his Steam profile however shows that he's already clocked over 36 hours in-game.

I tried to look Chris! Apparently you need a claw but not sure which one, and also the code I found was Eagle, Eagle, Dragon - but I tried that and still get shot by arrows!

Examine the claw itself for the code to the door.

Bit of a DUH moment when I read about that. I'd been painstakingly guessing the codes for the doors all this time!

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh but I don't know which claw it is you're meant to use mate, that's the issue! And if you don't have a claw, can you open the door if you just have the code?