ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/XB360/PS3] The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

It doesn't really make any difference in the longrun.

My home was in Solitude, an Imperial stronghold, so I decided to side with them. Plus Windhelm is a shithole so I enjoyed wading in there and f**king everone up. Stormcall shout FTW - That shout gets things done.

The Thalmor are t***s anyway. Better off dead. Generally they'll leave you alone if you give em a wide berth. Their mages can be tricky at times.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh know what you mean...I am a high elf so the stormcloaks hate me (yet will let me join them anyway despise insulting elves all the time) and the empire is full of idiots. Might just kill them all!

Octy VRS
I sided with the Stormcloaks but I'm not sure I like them, shite palace and they just seem a bunch of pikeys. They fucked up Whiterun too. Think I may try to go back to an old save and redo the Jagged Crown part. I've only just done the Falkreath hold bit so bit far on

Mito Sportiva 135
I have just got conjuration up to 100....double Draemora Lords + Mercurio = ridiculously powerfull. The only downside is that now I am trying to level other spells and one handed up, and just not nearly as much fun. Got to be done though I guess.

How do you initiate the master spell quests too? I am level 100 conjuration now as I said but nothing has happened?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I have just got conjuration up to 100....double Draemora Lords + Mercurio = ridiculously powerfull. The only downside is that now I am trying to level other spells and one handed up, and just not nearly as much fun. Got to be done though I guess.

How do you initiate the master spell quests too? I am level 100 conjuration now as I said but nothing has happened?

Master level conjuration?

You go to Philis Gustor in the Mages college mate. Speak to him and say "Is there more to learn about conjuration?". Quest starts then.

I've just got level 100 destruction, level 100 smithing, Level 100 enchanting.

Daedric Bow (double enchanted with health drain and fire), and Daedric armour (double enchanted with majika and fortify carry weigh) = :D. I'm 'ard as fook now.

Master level destruction spells are quite cool as well.

Mito Sportiva 135
Cool cheers mate. Are there new master level spells you can get then for getting to 100? (presumably from completing the quests if so?)

I am 100 smithing and conjuration, working on destruction, resoration, one handed and heavy armour now (slow progress!)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Thralls are master level which is where you can conjure creatures from oblivion permanently.

I still only ever use dremoea lords though. Don't think there is a thrall for them either.

I have just got conjuration up to 100....double Draemora Lords + Mercurio = ridiculously powerfull.

Christ, do you fight anything yourself?!? ;)

Just got my 2nd character up to 97 destruction. Big push for 100 tonight so I can get the Master spells. Only 50 something in conjuration. Just hit level 30 and this guy is getting exposed a bit now though. No armour, only 100 health, no weapons. I can kill most things fairly easily (Spamming Incinerate FTW!) but if they get anywhere near I'm a gonner. Had an orc with a 2 handed weapon who killed me in one blow. Similarly a Marauder could kill me in a single arrow which made for a difficult battle! I've not danced about like that in a game since playing Quake3!

Mito Sportiva 135
Ha not too much, I prefer standing back letting them do the fighting and me throwing in some chaos in safety. Having said that I also have daedric armour and daedric sword so quite handy up close too. I find my destruction spells (up to about level 50 now or more) just aren't that powerful.

Mito Sportiva 135
I think I may do...think Scutch mentioned this book a while back. Although at the same time, to get that high from level 41 (where I am now) is like missing about 100 hours of gameplay!! Is there a level cap do you know?

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
Been off this last week with pneumonia so been playing constantly as i've got nothing else to do. Really enjoying it, currently at level 25.

I tried posting about Skyrim on another forum I frequent and got nothing but abuse about being a nerd. So I came back here where people understand me.

Didn't get round to playing tonight. Level 100 in destruction will have to wait till later on in the week now.

Octy VRS
Grrr. Spent 2 hours last night trying to find my Ebony bow that got taken off me with disarm shout. Thought I remembered where it happened but it wasn't there. Then travelled to all other recent locations searching. No luck.

In the end had to reload an old save 2 levels below what I am and got it back. Then had to go and search for the armour etc that me and Marcurio had acquired from people we'd killed, find them and kill them again. Then enchant all the stuff again. Still, going back has allowed me to join the Imperials instead of the Stormcloaks who I wasn't liking.

Bumder With A Buffer
Grrr. Spent 2 hours last night trying to find my Ebony bow that got taken off me with disarm shout. Thought I remembered where it happened but it wasn't there. Then travelled to all other recent locations searching. No luck.

In the end had to reload an old save 2 levels below what I am and got it back. Then had to go and search for the armour etc that me and Marcurio had acquired from people we'd killed, find them and kill them again. Then enchant all the stuff again. Still, going back has allowed me to join the Imperials instead of the Stormcloaks who I wasn't liking.

I had that yesterday in Labrynthian (sp) Dragur deathlord disarmed my Dwarven Shield and axe...tried to find them after killing him, found the axe I had but the shield...no-where :( decided to re-load as I like that shield.

Started the Stormcloaks with my 2nd character. I don't like Ulfric though. He's a bit of a ****. I'm glad I went with the Imperials with my "main" character.

I did quite enjoy sacking Whiterun though. Shame you can't do more pillaging while you're in there.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Getting the urge to play this again, not switched the xbox on since before Xmas.

May even start again, but don't know if I can be arsed, lol.

Mito Sportiva 135
Oska it is all about Daedric bow anyway mate, get involved with one of those!

I am now having an issue whereby no traders have enough money to buy my junk, so gradually having to store it all...might get a few speech perks to help but seems quite a waste of XP, would always rather some more combat skills really.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I've got the perk where you can invest 500 in someones business, and also add 1,000 gold to all traders in skyrim. Everyone has around 3000+ to trade with now which is great.

Tom if you're getting desperate you can just wait for 48 hours and their money replenishes.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh might get the perks then mate, even waiting 48 hours would still be selling stuff at a massive loss, although got to the point where got loads of money and nothing to spend it on really anyway - don't like being ripped off even in virtual worlds! :)

Have you done the thieves guild missions? All your fences will have 4k to spend then. It's rare that I have had over 8k's worth of stuff.

Plus you have the other 4 vendors in the Guild. Plus the other 3 vendors in Riften - Should be over 10 grands worth right there in one town. Now, if you've not done the thieves guild then yeah, selling stuff can be a bit of a chore.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
^Yup. Thieves' Guild missions mean you'll never be short of cash. It actually grates a little, having to go back to the fences all the time, even with 600 carry.

I think I've got 650,000 Gold now. :eek:

Evo 5 RS
grates a little? lol A LOT. I just show my face in there to give the black wench trinkets to buy as she gives good rates. Anyone else notice that Esbern's voice changes randomly through-out the main quest? To some German bloke who sounds nothing like him lol.

Mito Sportiva 135
Not done thieves guild yet actually, no...on my to do list so suppose I will do that next. Just working through some misc quests as I had millions of them to do, some are a total waste of time though, e.g. 25 gold for 15 minutes work. Next time that happens I will slaughter the cheeky buggers!!

Octy VRS
Oska it is all about Daedric bow anyway mate, get involved with one of those!
Yeah but it's the best bow you can get early on and it's the only one that's freely available from a certain Draugr Deathlord, I'm only level 21 with level 60 smithing. Once enchanted and improved it's a pretty capable. 38 base damage without enchantment.

Bumder With A Buffer
Yay finally managed to kill Morokei using the "sneek attack with a bow and run and hide behind the door tactic" :eek:

Integra Type-R DC2
This game is like heroin. I am literally hooked.

Only level 14 after putting most of my weekend in to it. Just done the mission for the companions where you discover the circle are wear wolves, so not very far in at all.