ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah the Spurs game isn't much better TBH.

Was a good game.

Stayed in the match but Luke joined so went in his squad, we did invite you but I think all the folk in the other squad were your pals?

I think I prefer the normal BC2 to Vietnam...

No, don't know who those guys in our squad were, mate. I thought they were your buddies. I definitely prefer the original to Vietnam. It's decent enough, but it just feels a bit "odd", and the lack of proper scoping action makes it frustrating at times.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah the Spurs game isn't much better TBH.

No, don't know who those guys in our squad were, mate. I thought they were your buddies. I definitely prefer the original to Vietnam. It's decent enough, but it just feels a bit "odd", and the lack of proper scoping action makes it frustrating at times.

Aye i'm treating it as something a little extra to play when i get bored/frustrated with the other one.
Do like the scopes M21 though

AK

M240i
Really liking this now, not sure why it's taken me so long though. Not liking BlOps any more may have helped.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Lol - just had a bit of a UAV killing fest on vanilla BC2. Managed a 20/3 final score with 16 of those kills being down to my UAV. Don't those guys ever look up? :S ;)

D.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Lol - just had a bit of a UAV killing fest on vanilla BC2. Managed a 20/3 final score with 16 of those kills being down to my UAV. Don't those guys ever look up? :S ;)

D.

I find with some games people are mixed and really change to a situation: You're in a tank/chopper etc they take your down quick but sometimes you get lucky!

I was in a game on laguna presa? and jumped on the UAV was on the thing until the last set of MCOM stations so 5 sets i think? and got 30 kills with the thing, was stupid! On HC so they died quicker with the machine gun but i'd literally have 1 guy half arsed trying to take me down every so often.

Not had it that easy ever since though.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just had a strange game on Harvest Day. Me and some guy on my squad against 4 opposition guys. That map is massive, and my team mate decided to leave as they had taken the bases, so I stayed and fought on my own. Did pretty well TBH. But eventually the tickets got the better of me - can't capture every base so time ran out. Took a few of the opposition with me though. They kept coming to base rape me so I was hiding and taking them out as they entered the base camp. Think my overall K/D was about 20/6 :cool:

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Just had a strange game on Harvest Day. Me and some guy on my squad against 4 opposition guys. That map is massive, and my team mate decided to leave as they had taken the bases, so I stayed and fought on my own. Did pretty well TBH. But eventually the tickets got the better of me - can't capture every base so time ran out. Took a few of the opposition with me though. They kept coming to base rape me so I was hiding and taking them out as they entered the base camp. Think my overall K/D was about 20/6 :cool:

Haha nice work!

Sorry was still lying in bed haha!

I'm on now and will be on most of the day mate.

I'll be on in a bit, hung over at the minute i'd throw up if i played now.

Mito Sportiva 135
Ha mate I'm off to London today, I meant tonight!

Played a couple last night, just on "regular" BC2 not Vietnam and one of the new levels is awesome for rush....sort of a big open farmland level lots of open fields and a little farm "fort" to attack...was epic! Was getting at least 2:1 k/d ratio on all my games though which was cool.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Harvest Day seems to be the only new map I've played. Every time I go on it seems to pop up either first or second time around. Had a great game last night on Panama Canal with AK.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Oasis is pretty cool, i've only defended on rush on it though, iirc in BC1 as the attackers you have an arti piece at your spawn to "BRING THE RAIN"

AK

M240i
Haha nice work!

I'll be on in a bit, hung over at the minute i'd throw up if i played now.

Haha no hassles mate, I'm on all day anyway :D

Ha mate I'm off to London today, I meant tonight!

Played a couple last night, just on "regular" BC2 not Vietnam and one of the new levels is awesome for rush....sort of a big open farmland level lots of open fields and a little farm "fort" to attack...was epic! Was getting at least 2:1 k/d ratio on all my games though which was cool.

Harvest Day is good, like it for Conquer. I don't really like rush tbh, it's really had to figure out what the hell is going on haha.

Harvest Day seems to be the only new map I've played. Every time I go on it seems to pop up either first or second time around. Had a great game last night on Panama Canal with AK.

T'was good.

I'm not actually sure which ones are the 'new' maps as there has been 7 map packs (all free, too).

Really liking this now, need a large squad though, all you 3 need to be on at the same time ;)!

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
Newish to this guys, I use to play bf2 on pc but not gamed in ages so I just got bad company one and 2. add me so i can play in a squad please lol my tag thingy is hellaflush91

Jamie

AK

M240i
Good lad.

Jamie i'll add you now. Plummer's downloading BC2 atm too, I convinced (read: moaned) him into getting it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Haha yeah. Shame I was originally put on the opposition team. Think we got a few kills between us all though. PMSL :clown:

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Just a few mate, i was hitting 25/35 kills each round, we had a good one on the smaller map with the 2 IFV's me and Plummer were in the Bradley and AK was in the other, think i got 23-0 and non of the other lads died once either.

Noticed you head to your little bush spot you fucker, got you once but i think you nailed me from there 3/4 times from the shrubbery over there haha!

AK

M240i
Haha just followed Scutch to his bush and stood at the one on the opposite side of the road on Arica Harbour and stole 3 of his kills :rasp:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Haha just followed Scutch to his bush and stood at the one on the opposite side of the road on Arica Harbour and stole 3 of his kills :rasp:

PMSL that was so funny. The oppo don't have a clue when it comes to that bush and the one opposite. Can't stay there too long mind, as once you're spotted, it's game over.

Those few games earlier were great. No idea how we clawed that last one back. Was a shocker when it said we'd won. All four of us were having great rounds.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I think we were 40/50 tickets down, Plummer managed to capture C and we just pwned from air sea and land!

Very very good boys! Love that map too!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone know the script with collapsible buildings? Being the recent UAV wh0re that I am, does the target building have a set number of hit points before collapse? Or do you have to remove sections of the building for it to structurally collapse?

D.