ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
First time I'd played Vietnam today. It's bloody hard, that's for sure. Some great little maps, though.

Mito Sportiva 135
AK I'll be on in a bit mate...was playing earlier and was finding it hard, not been on BC2 for a while and was getting told!

Was saying to my mate though, even if you're dying loads you don't mind, you just want to win. Especially as some games last 40 odd minutes you want the victory.

Talking of which...has anyone noticed a glitch which bring up a "lose" screen if you win, or a "win" screen if you lose??? The win/loss is recorded accurately but the screen often seems wrong. My mates on 360 noticed the same thing, both on "normal" BC2 and now on Vietnam. Really annoying!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
^ Yup had that a few times. Just the wrong close screen at the end, sometimes with the correct win/loss music, too.

AK

M240i
Vietnam is almost impossible lol. The maps are very difficult to navigate with all hills etc. Am enjoying it though.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
You on AK?

Gonna be on soon.

Also what was the name of that headset you use and does it have game sound and chat so you get everything through em?

AK

M240i
I've just come off mate, was playing with Scutch.

Gunna watch Harry Potter :)o) then i'll be back on about 4.30pm.. played till around 2am yesterday with Tom..

Headset's this one, no doubt some people will say it's s**t or you can get a better one for £150 more (;)) but it does the job for me. Game & chat sound come through and there's a switch on the cable that you can alter the volume of both separately to adjust to how you prefer.

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/17286059/Turtle-Beach-Ear-Force-X11-Headset/Product.html?_$ja=tsid:11518|cat:17286059|prd:17286059

Not sure how reliable this website is but here it is £5 cheaper..

http://www.game-1.co.uk/Turtle_Beach_Ear_Force_X11_Xbox_360_Gaming_Headset_p/100206.htm

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
That Harvest Day map is big. First time I'd played it. Got my ass handed to me, too. Still finished 3rd overall behind Spiezels and AK. Top team.

I like Vietnam but the original is still the daddy. Murdered White Pass earlier, too.

AK

M240i
Was goood :eek:

That last game was balls though, should have won that! Our team kept leaving!

You need a headset Scutch :rasp:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
One guy got a nemesis pin on me twice. Hardcore can be ruthless at times. You definitely need a vehicle on that map, too.

Yeah could do with a headset.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
That Harvest Day map is big. First time I'd played it. Got my ass handed to me, too. Still finished 3rd overall behind Spiezels and AK. Top team.

I like Vietnam but the original is still the daddy. Murdered White Pass earlier, too.

Aye tbf if 3 of our team weren't up at their spawn point doing nothing we'd have won it, plus i had to run off for a few mins and it was only us 3 capturing stuff so it gave em the lead. Our trio pwned though.

Great tank battle map that though, think i took out 10 tanks. 30 odd kills.

Was goood :eek:

That last game was balls though, should have won that! Our team kept leaving!

You need a headset Scutch :rasp:

My 360 froze on that last game mate so i just turned off! annoying as we were battering em!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I think i have ffsnake! it kicked me out the game, froze, then came back but the controller needed reconnecting, then kicked me out the party, then froze again so i just held the power button.

XBOX live, i broked it.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Aye tbf if 3 of our team weren't up at their spawn point doing nothing we'd have won it, plus i had to run off for a few mins and it was only us 3 capturing stuff so it gave em the lead. Our trio pwned though.

Great tank battle map that though, think i took out 10 tanks. 30 odd kills.

That's what I live for on BC2, tbh. Either going head-to-head in a tank or taking them out as an engineer. Epic game. The simple fact that the Battlefield series continues to use vehicles as a key component of the game is why it will always be better than the COD series. For me, anyway. :)

D.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Defo mate, thats why i love Atacama/Valdez/Arica/Oasis/Harvest for the vehicles!

Me and AK mostly and Scutch jsut jumped in the tanks straight away, he'd always jump out as we got injured to fix us up, i'd say we won 70/80% of out tank battles and kept the fucker alive for ages.

WARPIG!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Time?

I'll be on from 2-3 possibly then on after the Villa game!

Played Harvest again with Scutch, we were ahead by maybe 30, all going fine, then the 2 other lads on our team decide to start sniping... we lost!

FFS some people do my nut, i even killed the 2 guys a few times and sent a message saying, "capture some f**king flags" but they just carried on.

Still finished top though :)

AK

M240i
Going on in 15mins but will still be on at 2-3.

Saw you guys were on at 10am and was going to get up but fell asleep FML, lol.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Time?

I'll be on from 2-3 possibly then on after the Villa game!

Played Harvest again with Scutch, we were ahead by maybe 30, all going fine, then the 2 other lads on our team decide to start sniping... we lost!

FFS some people do my nut, i even killed the 2 guys a few times and sent a message saying, "capture some f**king flags" but they just carried on.

Still finished top though :)

I'm convinced that players like this really have not got a clue in how to play an FPS online. The killer for me is when you're getting trounced by vehicles and people start spawning as bloody recons and medics. FFS - get the engi's out! Thankfully it doesn't happen much, but jesus, some people really need to look more at the game and see what's going on....

D.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just had a great round on Harvest Day with AK. We were absolutely destroying the opposition then all of a sudden they got a few bases and we ended up losing, the other guys with 5 tickets left. FFS so annoying - one of their guys in a tank ranked 50 was just all over us. Think AK must have left just before the end, as he seemed to disappear from my team and his name wasn't green on the leaderboard. He came top with just over 4000 points, IIRC, and I was behind him just under 4000. F*cking snipers on that map are a b*stard though. It's such a big map, it's difficult to know where you're getting shot at from, especially on hardcore.

I still haven't played any of the other new maps yet, either. It seems to be Harvest Day or nothing, LOL.

AK

M240i
Was a good game.

Stayed in the match but Luke joined so went in his squad, we did invite you but I think all the folk in the other squad were your pals?

I think I prefer the normal BC2 to Vietnam...

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah sorry scutch i couldnt join your squad sent invited you both to join mine!

We finally won a round on Harvest after you went too, instead of coming top 1/2 and losing every freaking time!

When you 2 back on, am i f**k watching Villa the shower of shite!