ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Just shoot all the supporting walls basically.

So with a UAV you need to try hit the bottom walls not the upstairs

back on in 5 AK?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Newish to this guys, I use to play bf2 on pc but not gamed in ages so I just got bad company one and 2. add me so i can play in a squad please lol my tag thingy is hellaflush91

Jamie

I'll add you later, got this the other day, not played it yet though.
My psn is captain_crowe

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Lol @ Scutch playing Pac Man :rasp:

I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Lol. Have you seen the review scores it's got? Crazy.

It's pretty cool TBH.

Not Battlefield cool, mind. Good games, guys. First time I've played Oasis. Very small but neat map. Also Spiez, I was tearing up the shop on White Pass, getting 4 kills in one mag round and you still beat my score by 2k! PMSL. F*cking medics.

:cool:

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Lol. Have you seen the review scores it's got? Crazy.

It's pretty cool TBH.

Not Battlefield cool, mind. Good games, guys. First time I've played Oasis. Very small but neat map. Also Spiez, I was tearing up the shop on White Pass, getting 4 kills in one mag round and you still beat my score by 2k! PMSL. F*cking medics.

:cool:

Haha yeah i kept flicking between Engineer and Assault but couldnt nail anyone go frustrated so thought f**k it, G3 medic time and follow you boys about, i picked AK up about 15 times haha, 33 kills to 23 though... well i think it was on white pass!

Nice work again there boooys! Have a good New years!

x

AK

M240i
TBF I was f**king awesome.

:(

We are some team lol. Although me & Scutch got RAPED playing Rush... Ooft!

AK

M240i
Luke:

Hogmanay+card.gif

Jackie Bird:

200jackie_bird.jpg

Have a good one lol!

Tried this Vietnam pack today, Have to say I love it, whilst graphically its not as shiny as COD, it simply destroys it for gritty realism! Really enjoyed my few games earlier!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
TBF I was f**king awesome.

:(

We are some team lol. Although me & Scutch got RAPED playing Rush... Ooft!

We did indeed. 32 deaths and about 12 kills. That's the very first time I've played Rush. LOL.

AK

M240i
We did indeed. 32 deaths and about 12 kills. That's the very first time I've played Rush. LOL.

I don't like rush tbh. Too much mayhem and have no idea what the hell is going on most of the time lol. Snipers paradise too..

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I don't like rush tbh. Too much mayhem and have no idea what the hell is going on most of the time lol. Snipers paradise too..

Definitely true! I was killed by snipers nearly every time. F*ck Rush. Conquest win.

AK

M240i
Definitely true! I was killed by snipers nearly every time. F*ck Rush. Conquest win.

Agree.

Not played much of the other game modes. Had a blast at squad death match but it was full of campers and actually boring running around a small map looking for people and not finding anyone!

AK

M240i
Flol! Yeah, goes on till the 2nd, don'tcha know ;).

Ended up not going out last night, couldn't be arsed, played BC2 with Scutching instead, lol!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Flol! Yeah, goes on till the 2nd, don'tcha know ;).

Ended up not going out last night, couldn't be arsed, played BC2 with Scutching instead, lol!

Haha yeah. F*ck New Year celebrations. Playing BC2 instead. Well, up until 5 to midnight, anyway. Was good, we did pretty well on Port Valdez.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

I'm probably about 51/49% in favour of rush mode, I reckon - lol. I do prefer it, but the map choice makes a massive difference to the way the round is played. Some maps just don't work properly imo in rush mode, whereas the likes of Port Valdez and Arica Harbour to name but two, are just pure awesome. Even now, I'm still finding areas of the maps, vantage points and crafty flanking opportunites that are new to me.

Great map design on the whole.

D.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Loving Metal rain, chopper battles and flying round the windmills is Sweet!

Ideal for sniping and tank battles too! LOVE big maps

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
LOL!

Shoot him in the face next time and he wont be able to see!

Cheers for the PM shiz AK i'm gonna have a proper read tomorrow as it confuses the s**t out of me.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Haha you f*cker. Still, I was dropping you ammo boxes too. LOL.

Felt really sorry for those guys on Nelson Bay dropping in on parachutes and getting the sh*t shot out of them in the air. Still, rather give than receive in that situation. There were only 3 guys left on their team.

AK

M240i
LOL, I was in stitches "Ammo here" lol.

Yeah, when I left and invited you again it was 1 guy, poor fcuk.

It's been pretty one sided all games tonight :s.

Flying about in the chopper and the next minute you've jumped out lol.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha you f*cker. Still, I was dropping you ammo boxes too. LOL.

Felt really sorry for those guys on Nelson Bay dropping in on parachutes and getting the sh*t shot out of them in the air. Still, rather give than receive in that situation. There were only 3 guys left on their team.

Haha i've done that before there were 6 of us and they dropped down to 3, we all just sat in the frozen lake throwing down boxes and shooting them down.

Tbh i've been fucked over by choppers on Atacama that many times i dont give a s**t haha, if you get a chance to screw em go for it!