ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Modern Medal of Honor - Official Thread

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I've had some bugs on the level where your on the ATV's.

We get to one of the compounds and the AI guy didnt get off his bike..which in turn didnt trigger me to get off my bike. So we just sat there for 10-15 mins then I got pee'd off and reset the game (which incidently takes f**king ages to boot up!)

Then when you get inside your overlooking the truck and he tells you to "wait till they are split up" so you wait, take out the guy who coms out of the door on the opposite side to you, and nothing. the AI guy is knelt by the wall still.

So I ran on and killed most of the other people in that area before it triggered him to actually move. The next time I played it he did it fine. Bit buggy IMO.

Lol - it didn't run quite right on the PC version that bit, either. On the third and fourth attempts the guy appears out of the door (he didn't at all on the 2nd attempt :S) - but the group of blokes below did walk away randomly. On three goes, one of them stayed behind and on the fourth go, all of them walked off. It is good how there are 'random' bits to the scripting, but it does seem quite easy to break.

If you go to a part that you shouldn't in that moment of time, then BAM! - instakill from the opposition. Lol.

D.

Bumder With A Buffer
Lol - it didn't run quite right on the PC version that bit, either. On the third and fourth attempts the guy appears out of the door (he didn't at all on the 2nd attempt :S) - but the group of blokes below did walk away randomly. On three goes, one of them stayed behind and on the fourth go, all of them walked off. It is good how there are 'random' bits to the scripting, but it does seem quite easy to break.

If you go to a part that you shouldn't in that moment of time, then BAM! - instakill from the opposition. Lol.

D.

I got pissed off with him so went ahead and killed the people further on...Then he said "right they have passed, come on lets go!"

LOL Random s**t!

Bumder With A Buffer
Or if it didnt keep crapping out on Multiplayer with the "loading" bullshit before a game...Theres no way to go back unless you quit the game or restart the PS3/360.

Obviously some kind of timeout bug.

Hmmm im slowly getting pee'd off.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I've not had to reset once?

Takes a While to change class sometimes but that's the only thing I've encountered so far.

It'll do.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I got this I'm a bundle with my new ps3. I really enjoyed the single player and didn't encounter any issues or bugs. The multiplayer is good as well, no issue there either for me.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Think I'm gonna sell it or trade in now though, love the multi but it's nit got the longevity soo New Vegas next.

Got to 3900 odd in the world t'other day but lost one game and I'm now 7000 odd. Pretty good going.

Finally just started playing this today on PC. I've played maybe only around 20-30 minutes (campaign) and it seems really good. Plays at a million FPS on max settings at 1920x1200 and looks good. Initial impressions are good. I like it, so far :cool:

I am also now in a position to try CoD Black Opps. Looking forward to that immensely.

Finally just started playing this today on PC. I've played maybe only around 20-30 minutes (campaign) and it seems really good. Runs at a million FPS on max settings at 1920x1200 and looks good. Initial impressions are positive. I like it, so far :cool:

I am also now in a position to try CoD Black Opps. Looking forward to that immensely.

Integra Type-R DC2
I prefer this to COD tbh. Plus the campaign is based on a real operation in Afghan. Realism and believability makes a game more enjoyable imo.

WOW this game is superb in campaign (have no interest in MP).

It's really gritty and authentic feeling. Far more hardcore than CoD. There's a real tactical feeling to the combat, superb voice acting, excellent radio chatter, and simply awesome audio. It definitely has a refreshingly different flavour to more recent CoDs. Highly recommended to anyone who appreciates a proper shooter, and not just Michael Bay movies with a joystick.

9/10 (PC of course)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Loved the sniping in the mountains and when you're stuck in that house and they're coming down the hill to get you from both sides! proper brown pants time, then the chopper comes in.

Yeah I just played that section a while back. I was actually shitting myself. The chopper levels that follow are nothing short of amazing. Easily the equal of anything CoD has ever served up. I have to wonder sometimes if the video game media are always completely above board. The only way a reviewer could give this a poor rating is if they played about 5 minutes of it, and/or have some professional allegiance to CoD. Fact. IMO.

Not a 320d
Looks like it was made by EA Games.

Graphics is pants, you can tell its both EA and a console port on the PC. FOV is horrid.

Console port or otherwise, it's a fantastic game. I wouldn't say the graphics are 'pants'. Just typical console fair really, but at least in high-res on a proper monitor with proper controls.

I actually didn't think it felt that short either TBH. Either way, the star that shines twice as bright, burns half as long. That was a class-A shooter. Loved all of it.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Single player was one of the best games that i've played .. multiplayer however... such a let down considering it was made by dice!

Best trophy in that game ... the surgeon... snipe each limb once in the mission friends from a far using the 50 cal... Awesome!

Mk2 ph1 clio
Thats why i enjoyed sniping missions on this so much! the 50 cal actualy kills with one hit and takes their limbs off... unlike MW2 where you get three hitmarkers than commado'd across map!