ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Modern Medal of Honor - Official Thread

Bumder With A Buffer
There is some glitches on single player.. I had my AI players on the airbase level skipping all over the screen from left to right!

Online is good but f**k me there is some c***s on there....u can't all be bloody snipers FFS!

Anyone know what the killstreak things are?? I've had the mortar strike at 4 I think?? But not seen anything else.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I got to some kind of precision missile that I controlled possibly 3rd/4th I thought you get the first one on 5 then every 3/4 kills.

Not really sure.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I got to some kind of precision missile that I controlled possibly 3rd/4th I thought you get the first one on 5 then every 3/4 kills.

Not really sure.

AK

M240i
50 Motor Strike or Intel/UAV
100 Rocket Attack/Ammo 1
175 Missle/Armor 1
250 Artillery/Ammo 2
350 Strafing run/Jammer
450 Air Strike/Ammo 3
600 Cruise Missle/Armor 2

Bus w**ker
So when and how do we get BC3 beta (I've entered the code) and where is MOH frontline?

www.ea.com/beta - If you've got the limited edition of MoH they will email you within 12months to invite you to take part.

Frontline is on the MoH disc, it's nearly 7Gb and f**king w**k, I've uninstalled it already.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Finished the singleplayer this morning, it is very short but its a good story imo.

Online seems decent tbh, had a blast on it this morning and really enjoying it. Lots of snipers but if you can't beat em, join em, then show em how the pro's do it ;). lol

BG182®
I quite enjoy the online play. I'm not a big fan of oinline shooter's but I prefer this to MW2. (Never got on with that game) It feels more tactical then just running and gunning.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Is the game scripting broke?

I've done this section in the Apache half a dozen times now and there's nobody at the windows firing bloody RPGs from the building below? That flash and the RPG trail coming up is simply that - a flash, with no person firing an RPG. How can you shoot something that the game doesn't deem to exist?

moh2010-10-1613-06-12-12.jpg

I've kept firing bursts into an empty building and managed to get to the bit where you see another mortar team - and then I get hit from behind by the Invisible Team and get a Mission Failed again.

W
T
F

;)

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
^^^ - just had another three attempts with exactly the same results. The Apaches fly up through that gulley with the mortar team in two jeeps up ahead. Press a key to skip the video and them BOOM - hit from behind again (not that I could do anything about that anyway) and the last checkpoint reloads.

Patch time, methinks.

D.

172 cup TT
its definately been rushed out by the sounds of it to try and take a bit of the COD pie from next month.... a real real shame.. was masssively looking forward to this too

Bumder With A Buffer
Christ some of the people online are f**king s**t! They dont seem to have a clue whats going on. I also depise ho it spawn you on someone and you instantly die. Let me pick where I want to spawn you f*****s.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Darren you just need to take that building down as soon as you can (it won't go down before you should) then when you get passed that point there's tunnels so you think you've killed em but you have to collapse the whole thing...

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Is the game scripting broke?

I've done this section in the Apache half a dozen times now and there's nobody at the windows firing bloody RPGs from the building below? That flash and the RPG trail coming up is simply that - a flash, with no person firing an RPG. How can you shoot something that the game doesn't deem to exist?

moh2010-10-1613-06-12-12.jpg

I've kept firing bursts into an empty building and managed to get to the bit where you see another mortar team - and then I get hit from behind by the Invisible Team and get a Mission Failed again.

W
T
F

;)

D.

I had similar issues, if your good enough to not get hit by any RPG's prior to that point and then just constantly fire at that building until it turns to go then you will manage it, I still got hit by 1 RPG when leaving but still.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Darren you just need to take that building down as soon as you can (it won't go down before you should) then when you get passed that point there's tunnels so you think you've killed em but you have to collapse the whole thing...

Ah, so it actually collapses? Right, I'll just keep firing at the damn thing then. Cheers! :)

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I still don't get this. I've tried firing and firing until my 30mm overheats. I've trying burst firing again and again and the building just stands. No cracks, collapses or anything. Sure enough as the building stands and the Apaches turn to leave, I get RPG'd at least twice on exit to the next bit and the level just restarts.

I wouldn't mind so much if there was a checkpoint during that Apache bit - but you have to do the whole bloody thing again and again. I take it that both Hellfires and rockets are disabled in this bit? It is only the cannon that you're supposed to use?

Getting pissed of with it royally, tbh...

D.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
On your last pass as you come round the right from the high ground you can take it as you level off. One full blast of 4/5 rockets takes it down... Then you bug out iirc.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Lol - just raged quit from it! :cool:

They must have employed good 'ol Stevie Wonder to play test that bit. No skill or ability needed - you just need to circumvent the games' scripting. Managed to get all the way to end without being hit once. Apache turns tail, get hit once, then 'Mission Failed' Fcuktards.

Good software engineering there guys. At this rate, I'll be lowering myself to the lowest of the low and probably end up applying a cheat code.

D.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
So you do get rockets, but only at a certain point in the stage??

D.

Not sure what button it is on PC but you have rockets to fire, one is disabled the hellfire iirc but there is another one you use to take down the building. I got stumped on this level for ages till I randomly pressed RB (360) and started shooting rockets, much easier using that.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I did it without rockets using the method I described a few posts up.

Clearly your not pro enough to do it without teh rocketz.

Mountune Tractor
I think this game is going back, I know MW2 had lots of problems but this f**king game is full of them. Even the single player is crap. Freeze, lag, freeze, lag. b****cks.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've just gotten this now, traded some old games for it. i'll have a go on multi later on. i'll have a look see if there is any problems lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm not bothered about the single player at all tbh just for the online

Ph2 172 Flamer
Got this Thursday and I'm loving it so far. The multiplayer is a bit glitchy, mainly with weapon selections (EG select shotgun with increased damage shells, but just defaults to the M4 when spawning?), but otherwise its cool.
The 'Combat Missions' in multiplayer are very enjoyable! Only played through about half the single player campaign on Hard, but loving that too :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Amazing what a difference it makes when you realise that you can use rockets!

moh2010-10-1618-23-15-29.jpg

Pissed that bit on my first attempt with them. No wonder it took me that long to make sense of them. At first, those rockets are disabled and then the game assigns the firing of rockets to a different key! I'd had it set to Right Shift but rockets got switched to Right Ctrl. Not only that, but the Hellfires shortly after had switched from the number 4 key to the Home key. Rofl.

Anyways, just finished the single player campaign. As others - quite short and I think it ends a bit too abruptly. Those not having much fun with the SP campaign initially should stick with it - it definitely does get better. I'll up my score to 7.5/10 now I think.

D.