ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Modern Medal of Honor - Official Thread

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've got the sensativity maxed out and i dont feel comftable on how you move, MW2 is spot on for me, BC2 is abit iffy for me same as this one.

One thing has got me, is how you mute people on this all i can hear if foreign people yap yap yap. plus take a fair few bullets to kill them too. firing a few at them thinking yep hes dead but no im dead lol

Mountune Tractor
i've got the sensativity maxed out and i dont feel comftable on how you move, MW2 is spot on for me, BC2 is abit iffy for me same as this one.

One thing has got me, is how you mute people on this all i can hear if foreign people yap yap yap. plus take a fair few bullets to kill them too. firing a few at them thinking yep hes dead but no im dead lol

I fired a whole clip of an AK-47 into someone last night and they died on the last bullet.....

Notice how you can't move when you are shot as well.....

Also, the biggest most annoying thing is in the game type where you have to capture the 5 objectives. Impossible to do it on some maps! Please spawn into this corridor and be shot. Thank you.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
theres certainly more inviroment to look at and to be aware of harder to spot people too

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I fired a whole clip of an AK-47 into someone last night and they died on the last bullet.....

Notice how you can't move when you are shot as well.....

Also, the biggest most annoying thing is in the game type where you have to capture the 5 objectives. Impossible to do it on some maps! Please spawn into this corridor and be shot. Thank you.

got 27 kills 26 deaths so far, i'll have a few more see how it goes. when i spawned from start game only took 15 secs for me to die while i was standing still checking my options lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

I think the only reason why they did that was to try and promote headshots. It's just the same in the SP campaign.

Almost forgot on the SP campaign - did anyone see the bit where you're sat in the Chinook and that soldier facing says something like "Move seats" (to the guy next to him) "....I've seen this movie before"? I lol'd at that - being a clear nod to that bit in Medal of Honour Airbourne where a soldier gets killed by flak piercing the airplane before you bail out. :)

D.

Bus w**ker

One thing has got me, is how you mute people on this all i can hear if foreign people yap yap yap.

Totally agree with the sensitivity gripe. Feel slow and sluggish to move about, get used to it.

As far as I can find you can't mute the annoying c***s, but you can set VOIP to friends online and that's good enough for me.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Totally agree with the sensitivity gripe. Feel slow and sluggish to move about, get used to it.

As far as I can find you can't mute the annoying c**ts, but you can set VOIP to friends online and that's good enough for me.
you mean can only hear your mates?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
last game i had i couldnt move then a sec later i got sniped lol. be on later on.

Another thing jim invited me and joined in and i was on the other team??

Last edited:
Wow, just completed it in one sitting. Possibly the shortest campaign ever.

Hoping online is good, or I'll sell straight away.

Bus w**ker
you mean can only hear your mates?
Yeah. Not used it yet as I've hardly played MP and when I have no one from my friends list is playing it.
last game i had i couldnt move then a sec later i got sniped lol. be on later on.

Another thing jim invited me and joined in and i was on the other team??
I've had random patches of lag, really annoying as it's usually just as I'm about to shoot someone or jumping over something.

Like with BFBC2 if the other team is full or already out weighing the enemy new players will get dumped on the opposition. Bit of a pain, but can be fun as you get to shoot your mates...which I prefer.

Still not fully sold on this, so I may go trade it in next week. Already told the two lads I usually play online with not to bother with it just yet, if at all.

Bumder With A Buffer
See how people are brainwashed by the COD franchise!

IT aint that bad..I mean Im shite at these games usually and I have a K/D ratio of 394/290 or something. Only thing I dont like is not knowing where you got shot from and the fact that everyone wants to be a ff'ing sniper and doesnt go for flags/bases. Grrrrrr

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

IT aint that bad..I mean Im shite at these games usually and I have a K/D ratio of 394/290 or something. Only thing I dont like is not knowing where you got shot from and the fact that everyone wants to be a ff'ing sniper and doesnt go for flags/bases. Grrrrrr

Lol - I know what you mean. I'm actually reinstalling MW2 right this very moment. Not to go online, as that's horseshit - but to replay the rather excellent SP campaign and compare it to the MoH game that I completed yesterday.

Then again, I might just go back online with BC2.... :)

D.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Lol - I know what you mean. I'm actually reinstalling MW2 right this very moment. Not to go online, as that's horseshit - but to replay the rather excellent SP campaign and compare it to the MoH game that I completed yesterday.

Then again, I might just go back online with BC2.... :)

D.
i was mentioning BF2142 yesterday. i was actually thinking of re installing it

Bus w**ker
Ewww BF2142 should be burnt. BF2 is where it's at for the cool kids :cool: LOL.

I've been waiting YEARS for BF3, but having played MoH for hours now I'm not feel too positive that it's going to live up to my expectations. MoH online isn't as bad as I initially thought, but it's not a patch on BFBC2, MW2 or the ultimate in FPS BF2. And the invite system is a pile of stinking turd.

AK

M240i
Still not sold on the game and I think it may be going back or get traded in... and i'll get BC2 instead, i liked that.

Mountune Tractor

I like the fact you don't know where you are killed from, that's what every game should be like. But I don't like being spawned in the sight of a sniper and in most games it's impossible to make progress because the only way forward is through a narrow corridor that has 5 snipers covering it.

Bus w**ker
This game has now royally pissed me off. I'm on some cave level thing after a helicopter crash on SP and the f**king AI tells me to follow him and the c**t won't move.

I've tried everything, shot him, run around him, literally bummed him and even run off ahead and found the way out myself...only to try and get back to him and find out that my mongy man can't climb a 2 foot step without help. EA suck massive f**king balls.

Dirty E91
Got this on Saturday, not really convinced that its a better game then BC2, haven't really tried the online side yet but this may be getting traded in soon.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
bought Moh yesturday 4 hours later finished it, il be trading it in this week, cant belive how s**t it was sure graphics was ok but there was alot of faults in the game i found, alot were the game kept crashing for a split seconds etc, a taliban was in this hut and his arm was sticking out the wall,

il rate it 5/10,

Bumder With A Buffer
I've had some bugs on the level where your on the ATV's.

We get to one of the compounds and the AI guy didnt get off his bike..which in turn didnt trigger me to get off my bike. So we just sat there for 10-15 mins then I got pee'd off and reset the game (which incidently takes f**king ages to boot up!)

Then when you get inside your overlooking the truck and he tells you to "wait till they are split up" so you wait, take out the guy who coms out of the door on the opposite side to you, and nothing. the AI guy is knelt by the wall still.

So I ran on and killed most of the other people in that area before it triggered him to actually move. The next time I played it he did it fine. Bit buggy IMO.