ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PFC Magazine is back.....Clio's wanted !

PEFORMANCE FRENCH CARS MAG IS BACK
Performance French Cars Magazine is back !

PLEASE SIGN UP AND SUPPORT THE MAGAZINE WHICH IS FOR THIS COMMUNITY

http://www.performancefrenchcars.co.uk

Throw your support behind the magazine which is the mouth piece of all things Peugeot, Citroen & Renault.

To make it work we need to sign up to our website and if you can subscribe to the magazine from only £9.99 with loads of other benefits.

This is a printed magazine and NOT a pdf by email.

http://www.performancefrenchcars.co.uk/content.php?154-How-to-subscribe-to-Performance-French-CarsSubscriber benefits include;

Magazines through the door
Gallery Posts
Blogs
Discounts
Insurance schemes
VIP Ticket offers
Discounted track offers
And more

Issue one includes new tech aspect
wizard race looms
carbon fibre
ecu guide

WRITERS INCLUDE TOUR-DE-FORCE
DISCOUNT CODE IN MAG FOR RENAULT PARTS DIRECT
AND MORE......

Best regards

Mark Dow
Director
French Car Show - http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk
Performance French Cars Magazine - http://www.performancefrenchcars.co.uk

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
from one mag person to another...good to hear

great you have TDF on board writing also

i have a bit of a special 172 you can feature if you fancy it

clio trophy No56
I think the first feature of the mag needs to be......
172cup v 182cup v 182 cupped v Trophy v R27 v 200 cup.
All around the same track, driven by the same person for the same amount of laps! Best lap counts!
This is never going to be answered!
I think PFC is the mag to do it??

DB.

BMW 440i
the 172cup/182cup/182 cupped are all VERY VERY similar so barely any point whatsoever in that IMO. The trophy isnt that much different!

clio trophy No56
the 172cup/182cup/182 cupped are all VERY VERY similar so barely any point whatsoever in that IMO. The trophy isnt that much different!
OK see your point.... but how many times do u see a 1*2 v 1*2 v Trophy v R27 v 200 thread????? All the time, if it was done and proven then maybe we might half the amount of pointless 'vs' threads we get???
Plus i think the Trophy would still hold up well against the 200, i know it does against the R27 so....
If u want to mix it up then throw in the 306 GTI6, Rally, 205 GTI 1.9 etc.
Still think the RS range would hold their own in standard form!

Turbo LY R27
OK see your point.... but how many times do u see a 1*2 v 1*2 v Trophy v R27 v 200 thread????? All the time, if it was done and proven then maybe we might half the amount of pointless 'vs' threads we get???
Plus i think the Trophy would still hold up well against the 200, i know it does against the R27 so....

You would still get some people who wouldnt of got the mag tho lol!

Then a stream of which is faster/better threads will appear to annoy us lol!:eek:

Some people seem to forget the term 'test drive'.

PS 200
The "point" of most this v that threads is not which is the fastest/best.

It's who will give up arguing the to$$ first ;).

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Good to see a mag returning after the last 2 years so many have disappeared

How about keeping it in the family as it were and letting my company print and deal with your mail order subsciptions ;)

CLIO PH1 172
6 months paid :D , been looking forward to this coming back, fancy putting a ph1 172 in there at some point:eek::cool:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Ive not read through the site completely but when are we likley to see the first mag through our doors?

Renault Sport Clio 182
have i read that right, £9.99 for 6months subscription to the mag delivered through my door, plus forum membership?

Si

RS Clio 172
i've signed up to the forum. will be getting the subscription once i have some money (yes, i'm that skint).

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
So if I subscribe now I get the next 6 issues, but if I wait until after FCS where I get my free copy and then subscribe i'll get 7 issues for the same price technically?

Can you tell i'm from yorkshire? :rasp:

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
As far as I knew its never been off sale. I've seen it regularly in paper shops etc over the last while.

Renault Sport Clio 182
well im subscribing when i get home tonight for that price, was well pleased when i could actually get a copy from my local co-op (coz theyre rubbish).