ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH -olished engine bay (warning BLING semi content)

340i
Took my fuel rail guard off today and asked one of the men at my Dads work to see what he could do with it on the polishing machines...

DSC00901.jpg

DSC00902.jpg

DSC00904.jpg

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!! :star: :star: :star:

Well chuffed with it, he did a top job. Going to get all the other bits done soonish, inlet, engine mount etc...

172 cup
looks bling ;)

tbh tho i can't see the appeal of a shiny engine unless your not gonna drive it and go to shows..

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
nice....i thought about polishing but imo its been done to death and you need to really trick the bay out to get it looking sweet as.

looks msart though especially if it was free, only 4 bolts to remove aswell isn't it?

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
Hahahaha it looks like you've nicked a shiny piece for your old engine! But yeah, it'd be blingin' fo sho m8 braaaaaap if you did the whole lot.

340i
Cheers for the comments guys, i am considering:

Having the 4 inlet pipes polished

Painting the top section graphite/antheracite

Polishing the "Renault Sport" lettering

refit engine cover

Clio
how did you get yours with no pitting??!! I tried and tried but still i got a few pits on my FRG

340i
looks msart though especially if it was free, only 4 bolts to remove aswell isn't it?

2 13mm bolts mate!

Looking good Gray!

2 10mm ;)

looks good

once you start though... ;)

So true.... just like the cokey, i mean ererrrr :eek:

how did you get yours with no pitting??!! I tried and tried but still i got a few pits on my FRG

Not sure TBH... left it with the machine polishing guy to work his magic haha

Careful, it becomes a labour of love and then an obsession. I started of doing my own and then it got to the stage where I was not happy with it so am now going to get it done professionally. Good luck but remember to keep it real!